My Everyday Life (Introduction)

Boyfriend's Bestfriend

Chapter 1

'YAH JAEHEE IT'S BOYFRIEND!!! YOU BETTER WAKE UP BEF---'

I lightly pressed the button to my alarm clock. "Aish.. They yell so loud." I mumbled and got up from my covers. I looked at the mirror, "Aigoo aigoo.." I say because of my messy bed hair. I go into my closet and get my school uniform and walk out into my bathroom, getting ready for school.

 

▲​ Boyfriend's Bestfriend 

 

"NOONA NOONA NOONA!!" Someone yells. I feel my arm being tugged down as my books drop to the ground. I sigh,

"No Minwoo, would you please let go of my arm?" I say polietly. "Ani ani! I won't let go of noona!~" He sings and clings on my arm. I groan as I feel him getting pulled off of me.

"ANI ANI LET ME STAY WITH NOONA~~ WAE HYUNGGG!?" He cries. I pick my books up and turn around, "Thank you, Donghyun oppa." I smile to him. He smiles back. I look at Minwoo who just pouts.

"Fine i'll leave noona alone." He grumbles making me chuckle. Donghyun lets go of him as he scurries away.

I walk to the entrance of the school as Boyfriend follows behind me. I push down the latch and enter the schoo, ignoring any screams from fangirls or Boyfriend themself.

"And that's how to solve this question using this method. Any questions?" The teacher asked. "You are all dismissed then. AND DON'T FORGET YOUR HOMEWORK!"

Sounds of, 'NEH' and 'WHATEVER'  were heard. I packed up and walked out of the classroom.

"LANI~~~~~" Cheers were yelled. Girls gave me death glares as Boyfriend ran to me. I sighed and put my hand out as they stopped.

"You have food for us... Right noona..?" Minwoo asks me. I nod and keep walking. I turn and chuckle at their confused faces, walking towards the garden of the school.

>}

I sit on the green lively grass and take out the food for me and six other boys. I set the food nicely and smile in satisfaction.

A minute later, Boyfriend arrives and sparkle at the food. They dash towards it and eat. "Lani~~ I knew you were thinking of us when you made these~" Jeongmin cooed. I rolled my eyes and continued eating.

"Sureeeee." I mumbled.

 

And yes.

This is what happens in my everyday life.

 

"YAH KWANGMIN DON'T STEAL MY FOOD" "YOU WERE THE ONE WHO STOLE MY DRINK FROM YESTERDAY!!!" The twins bickered as we all facepalmed.


word count: 1870

 

 

 

an:
This is only a introduction ok? :3