Soulmates

Soulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Dara's POV

 

                 I just posted on my Instagram account another selca of me and Donghae and within a few minutes I got a hundred of response which all seems to be positive. It has been 3 years since Donghae and I started dating. We weren't really planning to reveal our status since we both know that it might affect both our groups promotion. Even if we are happy to announce that we are in a relationship, we are still afraid that the public will feel betrayed, hurt, mad. It's okay if they got mad at us too but if they got mad at our members? That's what we are afraid of.

 

                Mr. Lee Soo-man and YG appa were actually the ones who advised us to reveal ourselves to the public. Quite surprising right? The day I said yes to Donghae (before my family went to the Philippines, he actually revealed his feelings for me but I didn't actually believe him because we were young back then keke), he said that he wants to talk to YG appa and Mr. Soo-man so the four of us went to eat lunch together.

 

                "I'm so sorry for this sudden lunch meeting Mr. YG and Mr. Soo-man. I just want to formally tell you about Dara and I. I'm not going to ask for your permission for me to date Dara. Whether you agree or disagree with our relationship, my feelings for Dara will never change. I will still be her boyfriend. I will still love her as long as I live. Even now, I can picture myself taking care of her and our kids."

 

                That was what Donghae told our CEO's. I wasn't talking the whole time that day. Donghae was just holding my hands, silently telling me it's okay. That everything will be alright. And luckily, our CEO's weren't mad or whatever. They were actually supportive. They actually liked that a YG idol is dating an SM idol. They think that it was time for everybody to know that artist from both entertainment company do hang out, do like each other and there was never a time that they hate each other's group.

 

                 Both of them suggested to release a joint statement telling the public about them but Donghae was really grateful but I refused and told them that I really want to keep our relationship a secret since we're just in the beginning stage. The three of them said it was okay. And I was really happy. After telling the two, Donghae went home with me to talk to my mother, Durami and Thunder about us. My family and his too gave us their blessing. The last group we talked too were our members. Some of them were upset because we didn't told them about us immediately but eventually they gave us their blessing too. They helped us to hide our relationship, go on dates. They were really supportive.

 

                 As time passes by, the number of his fangirls increased. My fanboys too (but that was what Donghae said. I don't really belive him.) He was afraid that there will be guys who will con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter