Chapter 2

Another ME

 

LEE JINKI

This is our 1st World tour and everyone's both excited and nervous. The kids are playing again. I just let them be. Maybe I could get some rest before the concert starts. I closed my eyes.

"HYUUUUUNG~!" I was startled when I opened my eyes. There was a dinosaur in front of me! Uh. It's just Jonghyun. Phew~

"What?" I sat properly. I looked at my members. They're enjoying themselves. Good. :)

"Come and release your stress with us, hyung." That was Key. I stood up and walked to them. They were playing a game of some kind. I think it's called spin the bottle. Hmm. That's why they were so loud.

"Hyung, sit here." It was Keroro, ooops. Sorry, it was Minho actually. "Yah Taemin-ah! It's pointed at you again!" I looked down and I saw the bottle point at Taemin. I laughed with them.

"Why is it always me?" Our maknae shouted in frustration. I can understand him. Being bugged by personal questions is indeed irritating.

"Nevermind that Taemin-ah. Truth or dare?" I smiled evilly at him before I sat down beside Minho.

A/N: Waaaaaah~~~ OnHo is ♥ xD

"I don't want to do a dare. Definitely." He shook his head and pouted afterwards. (Author-nim faints because of Taemin's cuteness overload! xD)

"So truth it is." I tried thinking of a question but Key was quicker than me.

"This is a question that we really wanted to know since our debut. You know what I am referring about guys." Key looked at us knowingly. I tried to remember what he is pertaining to. What was it...... *ding!* Oh~ I remember. Hahaha.

"You remember the female trainee that gave us a bouquet of flowers at the backstage after our debut stage?" He continued and we all nodded.

"I remember, Taemin-ah was blushing at that time. What was her name again?" That was Jonghyun. Speaking of this girl, why isn't she debuting yet? I haven't seen her with the rookies too and yet she's not an idol yet. Fishy.

"You mean, Yumi?" Taemin asked. I forgot her name. Probably, all of us forgot her name but surprisingly, Taeminnie didn't. Awwww.

"Aigooooooo~ Our Taemin-ah's all grown up. You like her? In love with her? You never forgot her? In your mind always?" Jonghyun started tasing Taemin and our maknae furrowed his brows.

"Cat got your tongue, Taemin?" That was Minho. Both of them started pestering Taemin with questions about Yumi. It seems like the "truth" question was forgotten.

LEE TAEMIN

You don't know who she is. What she did to me. I'll never make the same mistake again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Curious about Yumi and Minnie's past? Me too. Seriously, I dunno what's going to happen in the next part. Let's go with the flow of our imaginative minds. Hahahaha. This is totally not the one that I wrote in my notebook. :) Suggestions? Go ahead. The centerstage is for you to take. *dances Lucifer*

PS: Sorry for the lame and short UD. I'm really tired. And sleepy. -.-ZzzzzzZZZ

 

-RM♥