Comeback

exophiliac's ★HunHan Recommendations★ [Closed/Hiatus]

Hi guys! How are you all? And welcome all the new subbies!

EXO-L's has been through another shaking scandal with our deer leaving. Does that mean we can't sail with HunHan anymore? You may ask. People, don't worry. There's people jumping off the ship but the true ones stays, am I right? Let me copy&paste my friend yBakura's blogpost; 

To be honest, I hate reading anything on instagram, tumblr, allkpop and even on here about idols filing lawsuits or scandals or anything like that. I feel it's complete bull. I trust only the idols themselves and believe only what they say, not what other people are saying. I heard the rumors, but I didn't believe it until I saw Lay's weibo....that's the only reason why I believe now.

I'm sad Luhan is leaving, I'm glad the members are okay with it. I hope that wherever Luhan goes, he still receives love and support and isn't bombarded with stress anymore. With that said, I'm so sick of people on here! I really am. Yes, Kris left, yes Luhan is leaving...why the hell does that mean you're not allowed to write about them anymore in fanfics?! 

There is no ing rule that says when a member leaves a group you can't write about them? What happens when a solo artist retires? Are you going to pretend that they never exsisted? No of course not! You're still going to write about them, so why should a single member leaving a group be any different. To me, it's always going to be OT12. I don't care if every member of EXO leaves, EXO is EXO and I remember them for every great thing they did and every song they performed, regardless if one member is there or not.

True fans will not stop writing about one member because they left. True fans won't take breaks while the is going on. True fans will be there for others. True fans will continue to write fanfics and power through all the negative things that happen and support their group no matter what. So I'm tired of reading all the comments of people not wanting to write anymore because Luhan is leaving and I'm tired of people commenting that they won't write about a certain member anymore because they left. It's completely stupid. You loved a group for their music and the people in that made the music. Every member of EXO may not be on my bias list, but I still love them and I still support them and no matter what, I will always be a fan of theirs, gone or not.

So stop being little babies. happens, but it happens for a reason. Let's give our support to Luhan, put this behind us and move on and continue to write our amazing fics.

 

Praise her wonderful words! <3 As you just read, continue to love EXO, Luhan and our HunHan from the sun and back~! 

 

I'm back~ ! //exophiliac