Gossips

BFF

The morning class ended.

The students rushed down the hallways as they heard the bell ring.

==

Yuri walked over to Jessica's locker and hoped that she would be there.

She was right, Jessica was standing by her locker just like she pictured in her head.

"SICA!" Her voice echoed the hallway.

Jessica quickly looked for the person who was calling her.

She saw Yuri walking towards her with a bright smile. "What's with the big smile?" She asked.

"Nothing. I'm just happy that my class is over." Yuri took a piece of hair tie from her wrist and tied her hair.

Jessica checked her face on her phone's front cam. "For today?" She turned off her phone and put it back in her jean's back pocket.

"Yeah, do you want to skip your last class and go with me somewhere?" Teased Yuri.

Jessica playfully glared at her. "Don't even try." She smirked.

They both started walking to the cafeteria.

===

While Jessica was getting lunch, Yuri went to the bathroom to change her uniform to casual clothes.

"Would that be all, Miss?" Asked the lady who was serving lunch.

Jessica's eyes wandered on the food. "I'll get one apple." She said.

The server nicely handed her an apple. "There you go." She smiled.

===

While Yuri was changing, she heard some girls gossiping.

"Yah, I just saw a gay couple by the hallway kissing!" Said the girl who had brown hair.

The other girl who was with her cringed by hearing this. "What!? That's ing disgusting!" She retched.

Yuri didn't make a noise first, she just listened. She remained standing holding her phone to her chest, still listening to the girls.

The girls continued gossiping.

The girl with brown hair started retouching her makeup. "The school shouldn't allow people like them here. Like ugh. It's just disturbing." She said.

The other girl agreed right away. she looked for her comb in her purse.

Yuri couldn't listen anymore. She took a deep breath and braced herself.

She walked out of the stall, walked straight to the sink, washed her hands and pretended she didn't hear  anything.

Both girls were startled by Yuri. They grabbed their things and quickly walked out of the bathroom.

Yuri rolled her eyes and shook her head in disbelief.

She wiped her hands with a paper towel and her phone suddenly fell on the floor.

"." She quickly leaned down to pick it up.

When she got back up, she saw Yoona smiling at her.

She got startled. "Shhi-" She placed her hand on her heart and panted.

Yoona started laughing. "I'm sorry!" She said.

"Don't do that..like ever again!" Yuri also started laughing.

Yoona fixed Yuri's hair that was sticking out. "You're so clumsy." She chuckled.

Yuri felt awkward. She didn't say anything.

Yoona cleared . "So where's Sica?" She looked around.

Yuri was taken aback. "Oh ! I gotta go!" She hurried out of the bathroom.

"Wait! I'll go with you!" Yoona followed.

===

Jessica, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny, and Boom were sitting on the same table.

They've been talking about Yuri for the past 10 minutes.

"Yah, I told you before and I'm telling you now, that she's no good!" Taeyeon took a bite of her sandwich.

Tiffany took the sandwich from Taeyeon and also had a bite. "Exactly!" She mumbled.

Sunny finished the last sip of her coke. "Straight girls like Yuri ain't worth it!" She added.

Boom rolled his eyes and slammed the table with his hand. "YAH! All of you! Who do you think you are!?" He shouted.

People around them stared.

Sunny saw the people who were looking. She glared at Boom and smacked his head. 

"You drew attention you idiot!" She growled.

Jessica sighed deeply. "How many times do I have to tell you guys! I don't have any feelings towards her, we're just bestfriends!" She argued.

Everyone scoffed and ignored her.

Tiffany saw Yuri walking to their table. "Speaking of," She then saw someone following Yuri. "Yoona?" Said Taeyeon.

"Wait, who's Yoona?" Sunny frowned.

Everyone felt uneasy as Yoona and Yuri walked closer.