"So have you two kissed yet?"

BFF

"So this is where you all hang out.." Jessica murmured while looking around.

Yuri was left in the corner near by a trash can.

She looked around and started to feel nervous.

She then caught someone staring at her. She looked away, and started looking for Jessica.

 

However, when she was looking for Jessica, she saw Tiffany waving at her and telling her to come over.

"Are you sure she's straight?" A girl next to Tiffany whispered.

Tiffany ignored her question as she saw Yuri getting closer.

"Go easy on her ok?" Tiffany whispered back.

"So did you find the bathroom?" The girl next to Tiffany asked.

"Yeah, sorry it took me a while." 

"Oh it's ok! I hope everything's ok" Smiled Tiffany.

Yuri started to feel awkward again. "Yeah..I was just looking for Sica." She smiled awkwardly.

"Why don't you sit down with us and we'll talk for a minute." Said Tiffany.

Yuri looked around for the last time before sitting down

There was a moment of awkward silence. Everyone seemed to be bored.

Tiffany could tell that Yuri wasn't feeling comfortable. 

"So.. how come we've never met before?" She asked.

Yuri took a deep breath and cleared . "Well, Sica told me stuff about you." She said.

"Like what?" The girl next to Tiffany asked.

Yuri tightened her hand and thought that she should be careful of what she says around these people.

"Uhm, that you guys have been best friends since like..forever!" She grinned nervously.

This made Tiffany chuckled. "Yeah..back then" She smiled nodding her head slowly.

The girl next to Tiffany stared at Yuri"Why are you so nervous? Did Sica tell you anything bad about us?" She asked curiously.

"I heard my namee~~" Jessica finally came back.

--

Yuri got up and saw two other people with Jessica.

--

"Yah boom, you've been smoking pot again?" The girl next to Tiffany jokingly said.

"Yah SANNY! Why don't you shut up while I'm still in a good mood." He kicked her leg playfully.

"SANNY!? It's SUNNY! you idiot!" She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"I know~" Boom sat down next to Sunny.

"You two! Stop playing around already." Tiffany got up and greeted the girl who was with Jessica.

Yuri was so confused, she didn't know what to do. So, she just sat down quietly.

--

"Sorry, I kept getting lost in this campus. I couldn't find, them and the service was ." Jessica said to Tiffany.

"Oh pft don't worry about it. I should've sent Sunny.but this one's too lazy." She playfully stuck out her tongue at Sunny.

Sunny ignored her and continued talking to Boom.

---

Yuri got up and slowly walked to Jessica.

"I can't believe you left me with them." She whispered with a forced smile.

Jessica excused herself and dragged her a little farther away from them.

"I'm sorry.. I just had to get Taeyon and Boom." She pouted cutely.

Yuri sighed "Ok, but next time don't leave me..I don't even know them." She frowned.

Jessica turned around and noticed everybody was staring at them.

"Everything ok over there?" Yelled Boom.

"Ok, why don't I" formally" introduce you to everyone.?" She said.

Yuri hesitated at first but she had to choice since Jessica dragged her back.

--

Everyone waited for Jessica to speak.

"Yuri, this is Boom, he's kind of like a big brother/uncle to all of-" She suddenly got interrupted.

"Yah, Uncle!?"Argued Boom.

"Ok then Aunt!" replied Jessica.

They all giggled including Yuri.

"Anyways.. Yeah, and that's Sunny..She's um..Bipolar most of the time." 

Sunny got up and debated with Jessica while everyone else just laughed even more.

--

Sunny sat back down as Jessica continued.

"And.. last but not least, these are our favorite couple!" She grinned and quickly hugTiffany and Taeyon.

"Aww~" They all said in unison.

-

Jessica broke the hug and put her arm around Yuri's shoulder and proudly said. 

"Everyone, this is Yuri. The one who saved me throughout High School." 

Everyone looked at each other and smiled at them suspiciously.

"hmm..So, Have you two kissed yet?" Boom randomly asked.

"Yah!" Tiffany mouthed to Boom.

Yuri then quickly dropped Jessica's arm.

"I think we should go.." She whispered to Jessica.

Jessica took a deep breath and smiled.

"Yeah, I think we should go back to our dorm..it's getting dark already and we have to prepare for tomorrow..so.." She started hugging her friends one by one.

"Don't forget to find us tomorrow." Said Taeyeon.

======================

On the way back to the dorm, as they walk on the hallways, Yuri felt like saying something to Jessica but something was holding her back not to say it.

--

She waited for another minute..

"Ok! I just have to ask you something.!" She grabbed Jessica's wrist.

They both stopped walking.

"Ok?" Jessica waited for Yuri to talk.

"Why have you never told me about your "Friends?" " She didn't know why but she didn't feel good.

Jessica was a little taken aback by Yuri's sudden changed behavior.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

Yuri relaxed her knees. "Yeah, it's just that.. we've been friends for a long time and we tell each other everything..How come you never told me about them?"

Jessica paused for a moment.

"Ok, you've noticed that they're all... gay..right?" 

"Ye..ah?" Yuri shook her head as if she was acting like she knew.

"..and you told me before you hat gays..so.." Jessica started walking again.

"I never said I "hate" them" Yuri followed.

They finally reached their dorm.

Jessica looked for the keys turned to Yuri.. "Look, after that night (She inserted the key into the key hole and twisted the doorknob slowly) that we kis-" She got interrupted.

"So you must be my roommate." A tall skinny confused girl with long shiny black hair stuck out her hand for a hand shake. "I'm Yoona, nice to meet-" 

Just then she saw another girl (Yuri) Who had open staring at Yoona. "you..two?" Yoona pulled her hand back as she stared at both of them

who were as confused as she was.

Yuri and Jessica looked at each other. "Roommate?" They both said in unison.