"She's so in' Ratchet"

BFF

-YURI'S POV-

"Yuri-ah, you can still change your mind..you know..just stay with us!" begged Mrs. Kwon as she followed Yuri out the house. 

"Ugh mom for a million times, I've made up my mind and I can't turn back now." Sighed Yuri as she dragged her baggage harder.

Mrs. Kwon continued "..but we can still cance-" 

"MOM!" exclaimed Yuri. 

Mrs. Kwon got startled. She sighed and looked down sadly.

Yuri took a deep breath and faced her mom. "Look, I know you still think I can't be on my own but..I'm ready. I ca-" 

"But you're only 19 an-" 

"Mom you're doing it again."

Mrs. Kwon looked back down.

"It's a dorm Mom, it's not like I'm moving to another country or something.." Yuri continued. "And we talked about this remember?

It's only 2 hours from here I'll visit as often as often as I can and I'll also call so please, stop worrying about me ok?" 

Mrs. Kwon sighed as she looked at her daughter's begging face.

"Ok. I'm sorry I'm overreacting and being overprotective."

Yuri gave her mom a warm hug. " Stop worrying already. Be happy for me, I'm going to college not in a military.." Yuri chuckled and pulled away.

Mrs. Kwon chuckled also. "Aigoo! I can't believe you've grown too fast..you and your sister." 

Yuri grabbed the handle of her baggage. " *Sigh* Sooyoung's gonna take care of you  from now on ok? Don't let her out too late." 

Mrs. Kwon snorted as if she just heard a joke. "Now don't worry about your sister. You know how she is." 

Yuri nodded. " Ok, I better go now I have to pick up Sica" She said.

"Why do you have to pick her up? doesn't she have her own car?" 

"Ugh she wants her car brought to our campus. She doesn't wanna drive alone..so.." 

Mrs. Kwon shook her head in disappointment. " Hm that kid is really lazy! hmp anyway, you two better stay out of boys ok?" 

Yuri laughed " Mooom! I can't believe you're worrying about boys.." She said laughing.

Mrs. Kwon stared at her  seriously " Didn't you say you're all grown up now?" 

"Ok Ok! We'll stay out of boys!" Yuri scratched her head as she stopped laughing.

Mrs. Kwon hugged her daughter for the last time. "Call me when you arrive ok?" She tried to hold back her tears.

Yuri hugged her mom tighter. " Ok" She smiled.

 

 

-Jessica's POV-

 

"OMAAA!! SICA TOOK MY T-SHIRT AGAIN!!!" A teenage boy yelled until he turned red.

 Jessica threw a sock at him " Yah, stop being an ! Aren't you even sad you're sister's leaving!?" She argued.

"Get out of my room!" He threw the sock back at her.

Jessica stuck out her tongue and turned around.

"WHAT WHAT WHAT AGAIN!??" A middle aged woman panicked as she peeked through the door.

She looked around and waited for their answer.. "Jessica, stop bullying your brother already!" 

Jessica was about to burst into madness "WH- WAHHH!" She shook her head in disbelief. "Great!! No one cares that I'm leaving!! Well I'm out of here!!"

She stormed out of the room.

Mrs. Jung stared at her other kid " Yah Minho, stop giving your sister a hard time!" 

"eh" He put back his headphone.

Mrs. Jung rolled her eyes as she closed the door.

"She's so in' ratchet.." Minho mumbled turning his music's volume up.

______

 

*Beep Beep*

"SICAAAA!!!" 

Jessica peeked out the window and smiled widely. "She's here." She rushed to her room to get her bags. 

Mrs. Jung also peeked out the window. 

She then followed Jessica. "Don't forget your car keys" She said.

"Yuri's driving." Jessica panted.

"Why?" asked Mrs. Jung.

Jessica ignored her, grabbed her bags, and started walking out.

"Yah I said WHY?" Mrs. Jung pulled her shoulder.

"What do you mean why!?" Jessica was starting to get mad again.

"..you know I don't trust her." Mrs. Jung looked at her daughter worriedly.

Jessica paused for a moment. "She's my best friend and I trust her. If you don't like her...well that's your problem."

Jessica turned around and walked out of the house.

 

=============================

-Author's note-

Will update ASAP:)