You? Again?

FALLING IN LOVE

“NIGHT SKY” 7:00 p.m.

All the waiters and waitresses were arranging the tables and the furniture for Tae’s birthday party. The design for tonight was made by Hyoyeon who was organizing the party for no other than her best friend. And when it came to a party and especially Taeyeon she was doing all her best to accomplish all the best things she had in mind. Hyoyeon was busy around all the things that were happening around and was pointing where they should put the tables. She checked couple of times how many bottles of different drinks they had, the food, the lights and the music. Suddenly her phone rang.

“Yeah?”

“Hey Hyo! How is everything going on?” Sooyoung asked her friend.

“I’m checking some things right now, but so far everything is fine. I’m almost ready.” Hyoyeon responded while writing down something on a piece of paper.

“Okay. I just wanted to make sure if everything is alright.” Sooyoung said.

“Are you ready with the list of the guests? I should have it earlier so I can instruct the security.” Hyoyeon replied and stood up for a second and walked towards the front door.

“Yeah. I was going to tell you just right now.” Sooyoung answered.

“Okay, then come to the club and give it to me so I can prepare.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’ll be there in 10 minutes, okay?” Sooyoung asked.

“Okay. I’m waiting for you. Bye.” Hyoyeon hung up and walked out of the club. She went to her car and opened the door. She was searching for something and she finally managed to find it. It was a pack of cigarettes. Yeah, she was a smoker, not a heavy one, but in busy moments like this here, cigarettes made her less stressed. She pulled out a cigarette and lit it. The girl sat on one bench near her car and continued smoking her cigarette until someone sat beside her on the bench. She looked to the right and that’s when she saw her sister, Hyuna.

“Hey Minnie, what are you doing here?” Hyoyeon asked and looked at the girl next to her.

“I just wanted to see you Cookie. I missed you.” Hyuna said and hugged her sister.

“You missed me, huh?” Hyoyeon laughed.

“Yeah. You know I love you so much Cookie.” Hyuna replied and smiled.

“I missed you too Minnie. Tae has a birthday today and I’m preparing the stuff right now. Do you want to come and help me?” Hyoyeon asked and earned a nod from her little sister.

Few minutes have passed and someone walked in the club. It was Sooyoung who was walking towards the two sisters.

“Hey girls!” Sooyoung shouted and made both of them turn to look at her.

“Sooyoung!” Hyuna shouted back and ran towards the taller girl and hugged her tightly.

“I missed you Soo! Last time I saw you was a month ago.” Hyuna said and pouted.

“I missed you too Hyuna but I was really busy the past month. We had some problems with one of the airports in the country and I wasn’t able to come here.” Sooyoung replied.

“But promise you’ll come here more often.” Hyuna said.

“I promise I will. Looks like you’re not studying really much because you’re here or at some other club partying almost all the time.” Sooyoung responded.

“I study but…you know I prefer to party.” Hyuna laughed and that made Hyoyeon and Sooyoung laugh too.

“Okay, but you should also do your best at the university, right?” SOoyoung asked and Hyuna nodded.

“Soo where’s the list?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Oh yeah, here. All the guests are fine, I mean we won’t have any troubles.” Sooyoung gave the piece of paper to Hyoyeon.

“I’ll still instruct the security so we’ll be sure there’re no incidents.” Hyoyeon replied.

“Do you want to drink something?” Hyuna asked.

“No, I don’t have time. I should go prepare and then I should pick Sunny up. So I’ll go now. I’ll see you later. Bye.” Sooyoung bid her goodbyes and walked outside.

 

Meanwhile at Tiffany’s house…

 

Jessica was ready and was helping Tiffany to choose which dress to wear. After almost half an hour they finally chose a red mini dress in which Tiffany looked awesome. They put on some make up and were already waiting for Tae who was going to pick them up.

“I’m a bit nervous about the song…I’m not sure if she’ll like it.” Tiffany looked worried if her girlfriend will like the surprise.

“Don’t worry Fany. She’ll totally like it especially because you’re the one who’ll sing the song for her.” Jessica smiled to reassure her best friend.

“I hope so.” Tiffany smiled back and that’s when the doorbell rang.

“I’ll open the door and you go get your phone.” Jessica said to Tiffany as she was already staying in front of the door.

“Hey Tae! How are you?” Jessica asked and welcomed Taeyeon to come in.

“I’m fine Sica. Where’s Fany?” Tae responded.

“She went to get her phone, she’ll come in awhile.” Jessica said back.

“Hey baby! You look really beautiful tonight.” Tae just saw her girlfriend coming towards her and kissed her.

“You look awesome too baby. Come on let’s go.” Tiffany held Tae’s hand and with Jessica after them they left the house.

 

“NIGHT SKY” 10:00 p.m.

 

Tae parked the car in front of the club and helped the other two girls to get out of the car. A minute after that they saw two familiar figures walking towards them on the street. Sooyoung and Sunny just arrived and waved to the three girls.

“Hey Soo!” Tae hugged her best friend.

“Little Tae, when did you grow up so fast, huh?” Soo laughed.

“I don’t know Soo, it just happened.” Taeyeon laughed too.

“Soo this is my girlfriend Tiffany. You know a lot about her but you’ve never met so yeah.” Tae said.

“Hi, it’s nice to meet you. Make sure you take care of this little midget here.” Soo laughed while shaking hands with Tiffany.

“It’s nice to meet you too. Yeah, I’ll take care of her, don’t worry.” Tiffany smiled.

“Yah don’t call me midget!” Tae shouted.

“Okay, okay. I’m just joking you know.” Soo responded.

“And Tae this is my girlfriend, Sunny. You also know her but you’ve never met.” Soo said.

“It’s nice to meet you, Sunny. Look after that hungry baby because she might eat all the things in your house.” Tae laughed.

“It’s nice to meet you too, Taeyeon.” Sunny chuckled while Sooyoung shouted.

“Yah midget! Stop talking bad about me.”

“Okay, but you won’t call me midget.” Tae said.

“Okay I won’t.” Sooyoung replied and both of them laughed.

“Come on. Let’s go inside.” Tiffany said and all of them headed to the door entrance.

They walked inside and were greeted by some of the guests who were already arrived. They made their way through the crowd and in the back Sooyoung saw Hyuna and told them to go there.

“Hyuna! Hyuna!” Sooyoung shouted but it was too loud and she didn’t hear so she walked towards her and tapped her shoulder.

“Soo! You finally arrived.” Hyuna smiled.

“Yeah.” Soo responded.

“Taeyeon-ah! I missed you.” Hyuna hugged her sister’s best friend and kissed her on the cheek.

“I missed you too, Hyuna.” Tae smiled.

“Oh and Happy Birthday Tae!” Hyuna smiled and Tae thanked her.

“So everyone, this is Hyuna, Hyoyeon’s sister and you’ll get to see Hyoyeon later. Hyuna these are Tiffany, Tae’s girlfriend, Sunny, my girlfriend and Jessica their best friend.” Soo said.

“Hi everyone! It’s nice to meet you.” Hyuna replied and smiled.

“It’s nice to meet you too.” They responded together.

“Hyuna, where’s Hyo?” Tae asked.

“Cookie was somewhere here. I saw her a minute ago...Oh there she is.” Hyuna pointed to a blonde girl who was coming towards them.

“Taeyeon-ah! Happy Birthday and I wish you all the best!” Hyoyeon said while hugging her best friend.

“Thanks Hyo! I love the party, it’s awesome!” Tae smiled and Hyoyeon smiled too.

“So Hyo these are Tiffany, my girlfriend, Sunny ,Soo’s girlfriend and Jessica their best friend.” The moment Tae said the last name and Hyoyeon looked over to see who was that person, she figured out it was no other than Jessica…

“Hi everyone! It’s nice to meet you and I hope so you have fun tonight.” Hyoyeon said and continued looking at Jessica.

“It’s nice to meet you too.” Sunny and Tiffany replied together while Jessica didn’t say anything. She stayed like that with her eyes still fixed on Hyoyeon and didn’t talk. She was nervous and wasn’t able to make a move. Hyoyeon was also looking at her for awhile but she was interrupted by her sister.

“Cookie, one of the guests wanted to see you.” Hyuna said to her sister.

“O-okay Minnie. I’ll go now. See you around.” Hyoyeon replied and immediately walked away because she was felling somehow nervous around Jessica.

“Cookie? Minnie?” Jessica asked.

“Yeah, that’s a nickname I use to call Hyoyeon by. And she calls me Minnie.” Hyuna replied.

“Okay. Uh I’ll go to the bathroom.” Jessica excused herself and walked away too.

 

 


 

Hey! I know that some of you might not like the idea of Hyoyeon smoking, but it's just a story and I hope so it won't be a problem. Comment, subscribe and upvote if you like the story ^^