First meeting

FALLING IN LOVE

It was almost midnight. Hot summer night with cool breeze. The streets were full of people who were enjoying their night out. Everyone was busy chatting and laughing with the person beside him. In the big crowd of people there was a girl walking alone. Even if there was no one with her she was walking coolly looking around. It seemed like she knew this part of the night pretty well and she wasn’t afraid of the dark or that something bad might happen to her. Her long blonde hair was slightly ruffled by the warm breeze. She turned left and walked towards one small bridge. The girl stopped. She didn’t move for several seconds and then suddenly started running. On the edge of the bridge there was a girl standing. She was wearing a short white dress which was torn in several places. The girl was all shaking like she was scared really much from something and she was leaning even closer to the edge of the bridge. The blonde girl stopped running and walked towards her.

“Are you alright?” she asked.

“…”

“Are you scared?” the blonde girl asked again.

“…”

“Don’t lean any closer to the edge of the bridge. It’s not safe.” She spoke again.

“I don’t care...” finally a sound was heard from the other girl.

“Why you don’t care? Do you want to die then?” another 2 questions were asked.

“Yes I want to die. I don’t want to live anymore.” She answered while shaking and leaned closer to the edge again so she can fall from the bridge but then a hand hold her wrist and pulled her back making her fall on top of the other girl. Almost a whole minute passed when the blonde girl finally came back to reality and fake a cough so the other girl can stand up. When they stood up their eyes met and she spoke again.

“What happened to you? Do you want me to listen to you?”

“How can I trust you?” the girl asked.

“I’m just offering help but if you don’t want to it’s okay.” The blonde responded.

“Promise me you won’t do anything bad to me.” She said back.

“I promise. Oh, by the way I’m Kim Hyoyeon. What’s your name?” The blonde answered looking curiously at the other girl.

“Jessica. Jung Jessica.” She responded quietly.

“Okay. Now tell me what happened.” Hyoyeon said and looked at the other girl’s eyes.

“I’m so embarrassed.” Jessica looked away.

“It’s okay. You can tell me.” Hyoyeon assured her.

“I was going back home and one man me…” Jessica said and some tears started falling down her cheek.

“Omg...what an . Everything’s going to be alright. Don’t cry.” Hyoyeon wiped the tears from the girl’s face and pulled her closer for a hug. Jessica cried even harder and Hyoyeon hugged her tightly. Jessica could hear the blonde girl’s heartbeat since her head was on Hyoyeon’s chest. She was feeling somehow safe hearing that heartbeat and being in the girl’s hands like no one was going to hurt her anymore. Few minutes passed and Jessica has already stopped crying but Hyoyeon was still hugging her. She released the hug and looked at the taller girl’s eyes.

“Thanks.” Jessica said.

“You’re welcome.” Hyoyeon replied back and a smile plastered on her face.

“I’m sorry I bothered you. You must be busy going somewhere but you’re late now.” Jessica said.

“Don’t worry. I had to help you because you were going to die. Nothing is more important than a person’s life.” Hyoyeon responded.

“Do you want me to walk you home?” Hyoyeon asked.

“I don’t want to go home. I’m still scared and since there’s no one home I’ll be even more scared and not able to sleep.” Jessica replied looked down.

“Then you can come with me to my house.” Hyoyeon said and held her hand.

“No, no, no, I don’t want to be a burden. You helped me so I shouldn’t be bothering you more than that.” Jessica answered and moved her hand away.

“I told you you’re not bothering me and since you’re scared I can be around so you can sleep comfortably. So shall we go now?” Hyoyeon held her hand and waited for a response. Jessica nodded and both of them started walking.

10 minutes later they arrived in front of Hyoyeon’s house.

“So, this is my house.” Hyoyeon said and opened the door of her house.

“Wow, it’s really cozy.” Jessica replied and smiled.

“I have 3 bedrooms so you can choose from these 2 since this one on the right is mine.” Hyoyeon walked towards the kitchen and looked for some whiskey. She poured some in two glasses and gave one of them to Jessica.

“Here, it’ll make you fall asleep faster.”

“Thanks.” Jessica took the glass and sat on the couch.

“So what do you do for living? Or you’re still studying.” Hyoyeon asked.

“I graduated last year and I’m not working right now but I’ll probably take over my father’s business company.” Jessica responded and took a sip of the whiskey.

“Oh, that’s great.” Hyoyeon smiled.

“Then what about you?” Jessica asked.

“I own the club “NIGHT SKY”.” Hyoyeon answered and walked towards the couch and sad next to the other girl.

“Really? That’s awesome cause I think that’s the best club here.” Jessica said.

“So, I guess you’ve been there?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Yes, I’ve been there couple of times and I love it. I’m always going with my friends there so we can get crazy at night.” Jessica replied and laughed.

“It seems you really like it. You should come again someday.” Hyoyeon said back and after finishing her sentence a phone rang. She walked towards the table and picked up.

“Hi… Yeah, I won’t come tonight so just make sure everything is okay. If there’s something just give me a call…Okay. Bye” Hyoyeon hung up and sat on the couch again.

“I bothered you so much tonight… I should go somewhere else.” Jessica said and stood up.

“You’re not going anywhere because you are not bothering me. You should rest now, you’re tired.” Hyoyeon replied.

“Okay. But can you sleep with me? I’m scared…” Jessica answered and looked down.

“If it’ll make you feel better then alright. Now let’s go to sleep.” Hyoyeon held her hand and walked in her room.


 

So here's the first chapter. I know it's probably not as long and interesting as you want but I'll do my best so please support me! 

- Min Joo