Be Howon

Be Howon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Beeeepppppp,” the line died. Howon was still holding his phone, almost dropping it, but his grip became harder and harder; cracking noises came from his phone. “This son of a…”

Howon made a few quick calls, grabbing his black leather jacket and headed to the door. He shut the door so hard that it made an ego throughout the hole apartment. Once he was outside, he looked at his car and walked to it. The keys of the car appeared in his hand. He pressed the button to unlock his car. Everything was moving in a slow-motion to him. He drove off.

Howon parked and he swung the car door so hard that it almost broke. With the same reaction, he closed the door. He was standing in front an old building, it was abandoned a long time ago. The hallway was grey, not a single light came in. There were noises coming from faraway. Howon stepped in a room with six boys talking and having fun with each other, but once Howon came in they stopped and focused their gaze on him, waiting for him to speak up, that why they had to come quickly.

"We have an emergency… Well, I’m the one that has the emergency. Some lunatic kidnapped Sojin. He had the balls to do that and called me afterwards," an irritated Howon spoke.

"Did you recognize the voice by any chance?" said someone with dark, short hair and a soft voice, who was sitting on a table.

"Did he give you any address or location? He will have no balls after this," spoke another one. He had long brown tied hair, thick lips, fears eyes and a smile on his face.

"I’m sure he is an enemy of yours. Just don’t flip out after you see Sojin." This one had short, dark purple hair.

They all stood up one by one, three of them took a bat that was leaning against the wall. Howon was trying to cool down, the one with the dark purple hair, tapped on the shoulder of Howon. He felt how tensed he was and hardened his grip on his shoulder. Now they all were ready for some action and bring back Sojin with them no matter what happens.

The location was a deserted building outside the big city; four stores high, grey façade; no doors and the windows were blocked off with wooden planks. Dust and debris surrounding the place, one would die here, and no one would go look for them; a perfect place for misdeed. Howon was the first to step in the almost dilapidated building, followed by the others behind him. In front of him was a long hallway that was leading to a door, assumed a room or an entrance to a residence. There were talking noises coming, yelling and laughter, and sounds of glass shattering. Howon was furious. The purple haired guy stepped towards the door and blocked Howon from making stupid decisions and rush act. But Howon was barely keeping it up and was about to go insane. The sharp eyed guy also walked to Howon.

"Howon, if you go in like this, you’ll get Sojin killed together with all of us. Try to calm down and be patient. The Howon we know - the animal like dongseng, I can’t sense that from you right now." He tried to calm down the tensed younger brother by joking a little and smiled again. Howon loosened his fist and let go of the door handle, and let another guy open the door.

Inside the room were 3 guys laughing and drinking, they were breaking down the inside of the room. Sojin was not in the room. Howon hurried in and grabbed one of them from his collar.

"Where is that who called me? Where is Sojin? Speak up!" Howon spoke with an eerie voice. The man facing Howon reeked of alcohol and was staggering. "What’s your problem, man? Let go of me!" The man tried to break free out of Howon’s grip and failed. Howon pushed the drunk man and he landed back on the couch. After the man fell, he tried to remember something - this situation he was in, then he pointed to a door at the back. Howon immediately flew off, they couldn’t stop him, no way.

Once Howon kicked open the door, it swung so fast that it hit the sidewall and made a loud sound. The people present in the small area got his attention. There she was, Sojin was sitting on a chair, she was tied up but the way she was treaded, filled Howon’s thought like a hurricane of evilness. Also seeing her alive, made Howon at ease. She had minor bruises, and her hair, her pretty long hair was gone. They were on the floor, and in the hand of the man standing behind her, that Howon couldn’t recognize.

Round ten man sudden filled the room, they were in a defensive mode. The others appeared behind Howon after knocking out the 3 drunk man. ”Looks like we are having a party tonight,” said another boy with thick lips,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter