Some jokes are half meant

YoonHyun Shots

A cheesy Yoona have feelings for her.But then,everytime she make a pick up line or sweet sayings she immediately change it and say 'Joke'.The face of the group also known as Him Yoona,"strong",BUT "weak" towards her to 'confess'.What if the the maknae got pissed?

Seohyun a very pure innocent,smile always,yet stubborn.Everytime Yoona make'joke'to her,she was getting annoyed,how could she not if Yoona always said 'JOKE'.Would she believed in Yoona's sweet sayings? Would she fall for her?

Let's find out people...But I'm telling you this gonna be a corny,hehe ^_^.And my english is not so high,.But I really love and ship YoonHyun that's why I made it.
Insert *Fighting Spirit* here. xoxo!! hart.hart  :)

 

 *****

It's another day from SNSD's dorm.They finally get some rest from their heavy schedules.The leader of the group woke up early to make their breakfast,second follow is Hyoyeon to help her cook.


The other members one by one get off in their beds."Good Morning unnies"the youngest of them greet her 7 unnies greet her back with smiles on their faces."Good Morning too Hyunnie,your so pretty like morning today"Yoona said with a playfully tone.
The maknae have a pink tinted in her cute cheeks."Joke"Yoona said fasterly and laugh."Yoona's cheessiness attacking again.So early in the morning"Sooyoung said,
Seohyun just pout showing her frowning face.After they eat Yoona manage to wash the dishes."Let me help you Yoona unnie"the maknae suggest.

 

"You don't need to help me Hyunnie.I don't want to be rough your precious smooth hands"she said cheessingly,Seohyun felt her heart skip beat by Yoona's sweet words.But she didn't give it too much attention.Seohyun was about to leave her,but Yoona speak,
"Hyunnie,I would glad if you help me with this dishes."Yoona change her mind."I thought you don't want?"Seohyun asked confusely. "I was just joking"answered Yoona while playing with bubbles."Joke,joke,joke"the younger mumbled to herself.


Why Yoona change her mind?Well it's too obvious she wants Seohyun to make her solo,only with her.After Yoona wash the dish with dishwashing liquid and water in the faucet she handed the plate to Seohyun but something happen,their hands accidentally touch in each other which made them look at each other's eye,both feel something electricity when their hands touched..But immediately look in other way.The atmosphere becomes awkward.
The doe-eyed girl couldn't help herself but to smiled widely,while the younger trying to hide her red cheeks.After some minutes they finally finished.They went in the living room,where the other is.

"What should we do now? I'm bored"asked Jessica with a lazily tone."What if we go shopping?"suggest Tiffany with a excitedly tone,the others just look in each other's eyes like they don't want to go. "Sorry Tiff,but I don't want to"Jessica said she was really lazy."Me too,I'll always be with Sica" Yuri then hugged her 'wifey'. "Fine,well who wants to shopping with me? Just raise your hand"Tiffany said in a hoping tone.But no one raise their hands.
Tiffany just let a cute pout,Taeyeon the byun peck it."Byun"mumbled the eyesmiling girl."What if we game"the leader suggest.
"What? Game and game again? I don't want"Hyoyeon botherly said. "Who want game? Promise I'll give you an ice cream later at night"Taeyeon assured,the shikshins hurriedly said 'ME' in unison.Yulsic couple and Taeyeon's girlfriend decided to join too.

"Then I'll join too"Sunny said. "C'mon Hyunnie join us.Don't be KJ"Yoona said and pulled Seohyun's hand the maknae just pout.Yoona said something like 'Don't pout or I'll kiss that lips of yours' luckily no one heard it.
"Kim choding if you don't want to join then what if you lead the game instead?" Taeyeon said,"What about the game then?"asked Hyoyeon. "Listen,get a phone and played with like a party music.But first let us choose partners."Taeyeon said and immediately dragged Tiffany in her arms.
"YulSic,hihi"Yuri then dragged her girlfriend too.Seohyun was about to dragged Sooyoung but Sunny the first one dragged her."Sorry Seobaby"
The only left are the YoonHyun couple."Look like were gonna be partners"Yoona said shyly the younger just nodded her head. "Unnie,what the mechanics of game?"asked Yoona couldn't contain her excitedness.

"Well as I said,Hyo you play music.The game is like this,Hyo you'll said like chin to chin and the partners will gonna touch their chin's by their partners.Nose to nose,etc.Did you get? Well the partners that first mistake is out.And ofcourse the faster the winners."the leader explained.
"That was too childish game KIM TAEYEON" said her girldfriend. "Don't forget Fany that I'm a KID LEADER and I'm proud of it" Taeyeon proudly said. "Then what's the consequences if lose?"asked Jessica.
"The losers is I won't give them ice cream later"Taeyeon said with a dorky smile. "Oh gosh,I already starving right now"whined Sooyoung.TaeNy,YulSic,SooSun and the last but not the least YoonHyun are facing in each other.


Maknaes couples have still little bit awkward in each other from the scene awhile ago. "Ok then,let's start"Hyoyeon then grabbed her phone and start played music. "Chin to nose"she said and press her phone to stop in playing.The partners hurriedly make it,one nose is in one chin and vice versa.
'I shouldn't join in this game.This is too awkward for me'Seohyun thought while her chin is touching by Yoona's nose. 'Omo,her plump lips so near to me.I want to kiss that.Oh my god,that lips look so tempting'Yoona thought mischieveously. Hyoyeon pressed again her phone to play music.Then they parted in each other.
"Nose to ear"the dancing queen said and stopped the music.She let laugh out loud when she saw Taeyeon's lips landed to Tiffany's lips,Yuri's nose go to Jessica's neck."TaeNy and YulSic couples out. TaeRi"Hyoyeon bluntly said,JeTi hit their girlfriend's arms,"I don't have ice cream later"Tiffany whined."This game is too boring"Jessica then rolled her eyes. 
"YoonHyun is strong"Yoona said proudly the maknae just blushed,YoonHyun is nice to be hear. "This could be the last.Goodluck" Hyoyeon toothly said,she played again the music."Lips to lips"she said grinnedly and  paused the music.The YoonHyun couple without thinking,their lips met for the first time,while the SooSun couple could be awkward if they do that,why not?They are not been dating.The other members drop their jaw at the sight.                                                                                       


Seohyun widened her eyes and shock,she hurriedly move backward to Yoona's lips.'My heart,beating really fast.I should check up to doctors.Maybe I have a heart condition"the innocent Seohyun thought but she's blushing.While on the other hand,Yoona deep inside she really wants to scream like 'Oh my Geeeeee!! We kissed,we kissed!! I don't want a ice cream.I want strawberry flavoured.Like her L-I-P-S"she thought,she wants to
buried her face on a pillow and scream or more like she want to do is jumping happily and proclaim that they kiss.Their surrounding eat them in a silence,until "Maknaes are grown up" the other members said with a unison."YoonHyun win.I'll give you the ice cream later"kid leader said."SooSun why you're not do the LIPS TO LIPS?" asked Yuri,well if she didn't placed her nose to Jessica's neck,she would get a lips to hers from Jessica.
The danshin and jangshin just look in other way.

[Later at Night]

As Taeyeon promise she handed a ice cream in a cup to two maknaes.They are now in the living room,watching tv eating some popcorns.The ice cream flavor is strawberry,Yoona remembered the scene again 'I hope this ice cream is Hyunnie's lips.Kekeke'yoona ertedly thought.."You know Hyunnie"Yoona started,make Seohyun look at her with a still awkward feeling."What is it unnie?"she confusely asked. "I believe in destiny,if you are meant to be"Yoona said charmingly,the atmosphere becomes silence,but then the others start to laugh.
"What's wrong with you Yoona? That's too corny"asked Hyoyeon and continue to laugh,"I thought I give to you is a strawberry flavor,not cheese."Taeyeon said,"Joke"Yoona nervously smiled.'She always joke in me'maknae thought,she's really getting annoyed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's another day again,after they danced the Mr.Mr,they went to dressing room.The others fall themselves in couch,take some rest.But Yoona she look like she's not tired.She comes nearly to Seohyun who busy applying some lipgloss to her lips while facing in the mirror."Hyunnie,I have something to ask to you"Yoona said while staring at Seohyun's lips.
"Unnie if that's only a joke,better not to contuinue" Seohyun said."I just wanted to know,if you are a gravity?"Yoona asked cheekily,her cheeseniss attacking again."What kind of joke that unnie? Do I look a Science subject?"Seohyun asked little bit raised her voice,"Because,you make me fall for you"Yoona lovingly said.Well the maknae thought it's only a joke again so she got pissed."Unnie,please stop making fun of me.Stop making me pissed! Stop making sweet sayings if you only want to said'JOKE'. I really can't take it anymore"she then walk out,leaving her unnies froze.


"Yoona why don't you confess to her? That's obviously that you love her right?"Taeyeon said,Yoona shock but nodded her head."Unnie how did you know?"Yoona asked confusely,"By your cheeseness to her,you know your sweet sayings toward to her is truthfully true right?"Yoona nodded her head again."Your always making jokes to her.If I were you,I better confess before it's too late"Jessica suggested. "Thank you unnies,I just too coward to confess to her.It's the right time to say my feelings for her."Yoona smiled.


"You can do that,you Him Yoona make her yours.But goodluck you get her mad"Yuri said confidently. "Make my baby hurt,or else I'll going to dig you live"Tiffany threaten."TaeNy's baby,Fany ah"Taeyeon said then hug her.The others just rolled their eyes.After some minutes,they decided to go back in their dorm,Jessica whined for her beauty sleep.They went in a private parking lot,and they saw Seohyun was talking with Kyuhyun.It makes Yoona boiling up inside."Uh-uh,this gonna be trouble"Sooyoung sensed,as she saw Yoona look like want to kill Kyuhyun.Yoona fasterly walk in SeoKyu's place.
And dragged Seohyun away from him,making their hands touch again with a electricity feel in each other."Yoona unnie,what's your problem? That's too rude."Seohyun angrily said and remove her hand to hers,.'I'm ing jealous Hyunnie,if you only know. But before I kill that Kyuhyun,I should confess to her before that guy steal her away from me.I can do this,I'm IM YOONA'she confidently said to herself.

Later at their dorm,other just doing nothing."Hyunnie"Yoona said cutely,she was really sad that maknae still ignoring her."Dongsaengs,let's eat dinner"Taeyeon let out,Seohyun first one walk in,ignored the doe-eyed girl."Hyunnie do you want me to feed you?"Yoona asked sweetly trying to make maknae softned,the others want to laugh by Yoona's cheeseness again but they can't because they can see sincerly and lovingly by Yoona's eyes.
While the maknae just continue in eating but inside it would be make her blush if that happen.Yoona just pouting sadly.After they eat,Seohyun inform her unnies that she want to go early in her and Hyoyeon's share room.Yoona really want to make a first move to confess to her but Seohyun is always avoid her."Hey you,dishwasher"Sunny pointed Yoona,"But unnie,Hyunnie is most imoportant for me than dishes,why can't Sooyoung unnie dish that since she was the most eat food"Yoona said,"Look who's talking"Sooyoung replied and rolled her eyes.


"Yoona better get her or Kyuhyun oppa steal her away from you"Tiffany said,"Thanks unnies."Yoona smiled but inside she's really nervous.Her unnies just gave her a 'Goodluck' message.As Yoona entered the room she saw Seohyun sitting and facing the mirror while combing her long smooth hair.Seohyun thought that its only her dancing queen unnie so she didn't dare to look back.Yoona come to her and give a a back hug and placed her chin in maknae's shoulder."Hyunnie,please don't avoid me"Seohyun shock at moment,she thought it's Hyoyeon but she wrong it's totally that its Yoona's voice.She can't utter a single word.
The only she know right now is her heart beating fasterly again,Yoona can't take anymore she hold Seohyun's arms make their face mere near she sealed her lips to maknae's plump lips. A sonic boom that could be feel in each other's lips,its feel so right,so good.Seohyun didn't know but kiss her unnie back her heart beating faster again,like butterflies tickling in her stomach right now.Yoona smiled between their share sweet kiss,'I know she love me too,she's too innocent and not noticing it'Yoona thought happily.Yoona decided to stop their kiss,their lungs begging air.Seohyun just low her head and blush hard,Yoona just smile
at the cute sight.

She lifted maknae's chin make them look in each other's eyes.One is doe-eyed eyes staring at innocent eyes lovingly,and one is innocent eyes with love too."I love you Hyunnie"Yoona said truthfully with no mixed jokes,and finally she's confess.On the other hand Seohyun thought it's only a joke again,she waited to hear a 'JOKE' that Yoona always saying but she hear nothing."Y-you love m-me unnie?Since then"she asked stuttered."Since were babies"Yoona said make Seohyun hit her in arm.Yoona just let 'aww'. Seohyun couldn't help but to smile,"I love you too,unnie.Sorry for avoiding you,I realized that I was so lonely without you"Seohyun confess shyly and blush.The doe-eyed girl just give her a peck in her lips then a sweet kiss in maknae's forehead."I love you Hyunnie so much,by my cheesiness to you it's the way I think to express my love for you. I'm coward to confess,when I saw you earlier with Kyuhyun oppa it's make me jealous"Yoona said shyly the maknae just let a small laugh,then make her face serious again."But why are you always saying 'JOKE' after your sweet sayings towards me huh?"Seohyun seriously asked.

"Hyunnie,some jokes are half meant.But now,all I said to you is a truth,no jokes"she said,Seohyun nodded her head and they share eye contact with love."Let's go,Hyunnie I want to said to our unnies.That were dating"Yoona suggest,they hold in each other's hand with smiles in their faces.As they wat,they saw their unnies just sitting and chatting.When they see the maknaes are holding hands,they smiled widely."Congrats,Yoong"Yuri said and make a high five with her."Look at Seobaby's side lips,there red marks"Hyoyeon said,Seohyun's 'fake parents' glared at her."YAH,IM YOONA" the TaeNy said in unison

Hehe how's that?

I hope Jessica come back at SNSD. I really ship RF,Taeyeon to Tiffany,Yuri with JESSICA,Soo with Sunny,and YoonHyun..and ofcourse Hyolo.. I'm not really a Sica's biased
but I'm really sad that if someone of them leave the group.
#StayStrongSNSD
#Jessica please back