BUTTERflies

Candy Store: Where Fluff and Romance Reside

[gang member Sehun and photography enthusiast Luhan]

Luhan stared with enviness at the group of high school students who climbed out of the bus he's in. He heard from those noisy teenagers that they were going at a newly operating spa house nearby after a dreadful school year. He sighed,wishing he was in the same situation.

Just when he thought he could enjoy his summer vacation this year,the club president of  Photography club texted Luhan that there will be a summer training camp for all the officers of photography club in every school in Seoul. And being the responsible,or let's say the willing victim vice president,Luhan had no choice but to follow the boss's order. Now all he could is to stare at those students and bury himself with enviness.

 Again the bus stopped,but this time it caught Luhan's attention when his body bag fell and so his notebooks and a camera film that he should submit at their adviser for the next day. Luhan panicked,but all he could do is to pray that the film would stop rolling. Luckily a white old rubber shoes blocked its way to keep it from rolling. Luhan sighed in relief,but not until he followed his gaze to the hand up until to the face of the person who picked it.

 Luhan could feel those butterflies in his stomach right after his and that person's eyes met.

 Those prefectly tousled blond hair,coffee brown orbs that drowns you to death,sharp,strong jawline that perfectly defines his face and those alluring lips---wait,he caught me!

 He instantly shifted his eyes at the window because apparently,the guy caught him staring.

 "Yah,"a voice called over,catching Luhan's attention. It was that guy and Luhan felt those butterflies once again.

 Luhan looked from left to right and back at the guy. Then he pointed himself,silently asking if it was him who he was calling. The guy nodded so when the bus slows down,Luhan slung his bag on his shoulder and stood up to come closer at him.

 Why do I feel like it was not just the bus that slowed down? Luhan asked himself as the distance between him and the guy diminishes. And when they got close enough to hear each other,Luhan couldn't stop his heart from pounding loudly.

 He just wishes the guy won't hear it.

 "Your film,"the guy spoke and Luhan immediately snapped out from his daydreaming. He picked up his film from the guy's hand and muttered 'thank you' with a slight bow. 

 Sadly the bus already stopped nearby Luhan's neighborhood. He hopped off of it,but not after sparing one last  glance at the guy. The bus drove away right after Luhan climbed out of it.

 He started walking and sighed regretfully. Why didn't I ask for his number?No,there's no solid reason for me to do it. Aish...

 He was once again interrupted from his thoughts when he bumped into a lean chest of a guy he never noticed standing in front of him. He looked up to apologize but when he saw who it was,Luhan's heart leaped in joy. 

 It's him!

 "Hi," the guy greeted and Luhan smiled, "I forgot to give you this." He took out something from his pocket and when he saw it,Luhan realizes that this was not the first time he met him...

***************************************************************************************************

 Luhan watched the leader of this gang tear his bag from searching things they could sellor use. He can't stop them,because his fists have no strength to knock them down. He couldn't seek for help either,because he was surrounded by his comrades;meaning,he was trapped.

"This one could be handful,"the leader said when he fished out Luhan's camera from his bag. Luhan instantly 

panicked. 

 "Please! Take everything except for it!Please!" Luhan pleaded at the gangster. He glanced at him for awhile and smirked. Then he said:

 "I'll give this to you cutie, but you give me a kiss in return."

 But then there's this one certain guy Luhan couldn't understand. He was sure he's friends with those gangsters,but then he threw a punch on the leader's face,enough to send him to the ground.Luhan gasped,afraid of what the leader could do to the guy because the leader was tall and big enough to knock that guy down. 

 And that's when the feud started. Obviously the comrades came to help their boss and the fight turns into eight versus one. Luhan thought of a way to help the guy so he grabbed the baseball bat that was lying nearby him and hit it on one of the comrade's head.Everyone turned to look at him and some of them came closer for a revenge. Though beaten,the guy  kicked one of them and shouted "Stay away! I can handle this!" to Luhan.

 And that's what he did: He ran away and went to the nearest police station. After that he didn't get to see and know the guy who helped him.

***************************************************************************************************

 "Oh." Was all Luhan could say. He just stood there,frozen. He was running out of words to say or actions to do.

 The guy then stepped forward,reducing the gap between the two of them. And that's when Luhan stepped back."I-I'm sorry,"Luhan mouthed without looking and suddenly walked away. He was so ashamed of himself. He felt guilty at himself because hey,how could you leave the person who helped you when you need it the most?For sure he was here to get a revenge.

 Suddenly a hand grabbed his wrist and whirl him around so once again, he faced the guy he intented to escape again."W-what?"Luhan asked,hoping he could come home without getting bruised.

 "I won't let you run away from me this time." The guy whispered in a low,threatening voice.

 "P-please!I'll give you anything in return! Just don't hurt me please!"Luhan begged as he tries to escape from the guy's grip.

 "Really?Then give me your heart."

 And for the third time,butterflies inside Luhan's stomach flutter crazily."W-what?"

 The guy rolled his eyes playfully."Is that all you could say? I repeat. Give me your heart, because you already have mine."

 Stupid butterflies.

 It took ten good seconds before Luhan could process those words in his head and when he did, a smile made its way on his beautiful lips. "Okay then.Now that you have my heart and I have yours,can we now call it quits?"

 The guy chuckled and stole a quick kiss on Luhan's lips."No. But we can say it's official."

 

 

 

(A/N): Hello everyone! How's chapter one? Do you remember something while reading this? Okay *sighs*. Honestly I got the plot of this one-shot from a Korean short film titled,"Boy Meets Boy", though I changed the last part of it. I got so inspired at the short film so here,the first chapter is born!!!!!! I think Sehun would be perfect as  Seok-I,the suspicious guy who turns out to be one of those gangsters who tried to steal Minsoo's things and obviously, Luhan as Minsoo,the cute guy who got bullied by Seok-I and his friends. Too bad for Seok-I, Minsoo stole his heart in return.I suggest you watch this short film. It's so cute you'll fall for it!

Don't forget to leave comments! And if you do like this,don't be afraid to subscribe! Be afraid if you don't! Haha just kidding!