So Sweet

DRABBLES (collection)

His eyes locked with the giant that was standing in front of him. The giant was now covered in cookie batter and Baekhyun found it hard to suppress a laugh. In the end, it failed as he ended up squeaking out a laugh. Quickly he threw a hand over his mouth before he found himself on the floor dying of laughter. He caught the glare coming from Chanyeol as he slowly started to back away from the counter.  It was a failed attempt to get away, as he felt his back hit the bar, he knew he was trapped. Chanyeol put an arm out on each side of him effectively making sure he couldn’t run.

“YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?” He asked leaning close to Baekhyun.

“It was the only way to get you to shut up. You know how I like it to be completely quite when i’m baking, and as usual the off button to your chatter box seemed to be broken, so I had no other option.” He replied just as he ducked under Chanyeol’s arm. Chanyeol was one step faster and grabbed his arm carefully trapping him back against the counter again.

“I don’t think so, you can’t outrun this one.  Two can easily play this game you do realize that right?” He smiled, and it was as if Baek saw the attack being planned out flashing behind Chanyeol’s eyes.

It was in that moment that Baekhyun realized he was exactly where he had always wanted to be. He couldn’t say for sure or not how the giant in front of him felt, but he knew how he felt, and he didn’t want hold it in anymore.

He was pretty sure for the second time in a matter of minutes that he had caught Chanyeol off guard with his actions. Before Chanyeol could retaliate on him Baekhyun stood on his toes and brushed his lips over Chanyeol’s. When Chanyeol didn’t back away Baekhyun pressed his lips against Chanyeol’s and softly kissed him. He felt Chanyeol’s hands on his waist as he was pulled closer to the giant. Needing no other encouragement Baekhyun deepened the kiss. When he felt Chanyeol’s lips part he let his tounge slip in and take what was his. He let it roam freely for a bit wanting it to learn every part of his giant’s mouth before the other melded his with the smaller.

Baekhyun laughed into the kiss once again he had failed at trying to suppress it and his giant pulled away resting his forehead against Baek’s. Chanyeol was breathing heavily, but he had managed to speak.

“I swear you are going to be the death of me someday.” He breathed.

“I’m sorry, it’s just that I was wondering how one could taste so sweet...”

“You did just cover me with white chocolate and raspberry cookie batter." he said, cutting Baekhyun off mid-sentence. "Which don’t think you’ll get away with it just because of this.”

He was counting on not being able to get away from it, he thought to himself as he smiled at his giant. “No, I have a theory that I think you’d taste simply divine even without all the cook batter.” He smirked before kissing Chanyeol again.  This time he felt Chanyeol groan into the kiss as he was pressed tightly to his giant.

“How about we test out this theory of your's?” It was a rhetorical question so he didn’t need an answer. He grabbed the dishtowel from the counter behind Baek, and wiped the cake batter from his face. Afterwards, he grabbed Baek’s hand and pulled him into his bedroom where they tested Baek’s theory until the early morning hours and after awhile they fell asleep in each others arms.