I miss you

I miss you

Seoul, South Korea

I go through my twitter like I usually do; checking what is going on and what’s happening. Some fuss, some funny tweets, I reply my mentions and scroll down my timeline some more.

I check his tag, as I always do, he has been at the train station today, and his fans took many pictures of him like they usually do. He looks good; actually, he looks unbelievably handsome like he usually does.

He changed his hairstyle; it suits him well.

…“You got a new haircut? Awe it looks so cute,” I tease. “What cute? I don’t do cute, I look cool, chic and handsome, not cute” he puffs his chest. God I love teasing him, “only you think so, but sure babe, whatever makes you sleep at night” I laugh, “still you are cute to me” I say ruffling his hair. He looks shocked and surprised; yeah he is going to kill me for that “did...you...just…” I laugh and start laughing. “Come back here so I can kill you for that!” he runs after me laughing…

He is so tall and it shows in the pictures. His long legs and slim figure, and his broad shoulders. Make him look even more y and handsome than his face.

…it has been a long day, he had a long day of rehearsals today, they are preparing for their comeback so they has been doing double the work and double the rehearsals they usually do. He come back home late, he is exhausted, I greet him with a hug, and instantly he sighs and relax in my arms. Even though I barely reach his shoulders, and his is the one enveloping me in the hug, I feel his body relax. I rest my head on his chest, and he kisses the top of my head. No words are needed, we both know what the other need, and what the other thinks; we just loved each other that much…

He is treating his fan nicely, talking to them and being kind to them. Allowing them to take as many pictures, as they want, and talking to them on the train ride. He was always that kind.

…today was one of those rare days when he had nothing to do at the agency, so we decided to have a nice little picnic at the park close to our house. It has been a while since we just laid back and relaxed like this; his face looked so peaceful, having nothing to worry about at least for today. We were walking our way back home, hand in hand; it was joyful and peaceful, that I wished it would always be like that. While walking, some fans recognized him, it was bound to happen, and his face was known across the nation and beyond. They approach us, two girls around the early teens. “Omo! Annyeonghaseyo, I’m sorry, but can I have your autograph” one of them said, she seemed nice. “Are we disturbing you? We are sorry if we are” the other said. He smiled kindly to the both of them “of course not, my fans are precious to me, I would never be bothered by them” and he gives them both his autograph, he even let them have a selca with him. Before they bid their good bye, “it’s getting dark” he says “get home quickly and don’t walk by yourself in the dark” he send them off after that with a good bye, looks at me and smile. I hug him, “I love your kind heart sweetie, sometimes I wonder how big it could be, but I come up with infinitely big”. He laughs, “That’s just your love talking my love,” I am nothing special. However, he is, he is very special...

He is laughing, his gummy smile showing.

I look over at the big collage picture frame on my wall, filled with that same gummy smile that I loved so much.

”you know your smirk might be y, but your gummy smile makes you look so cute”
“I don’t have a gummy smile” he says, defending himself. I laugh showing him one of the many pictures of him smiling, “you so do! But it’s the most beautiful of your smile, and my favorite” I look at the picture in my hand “I love that smile”
He smiles and kiss me on temples, “and I love the one with those eyes looking at my smile in that picture right now”…

He is waving to them good-bye, until he really has to go.

…”I won’t be able to come back to Korea” he says, sadness filling his voice. “I know” I reply
“but I don’t want to let you go, I don’t want to leave you,” “I know” I reply again
“I wish you could come with me to china, but you can’t” He hugs me tight, “this ”
“I know” I reply. “I love you so much, I won’t forget you, I will come back for you, I promise” he says with pure sincerity, and I believe him, because it’s true, “I will find a way to visit you in china, I won’t forget you, you are my everything, I love you so much, you have my heart, and that’s how I will always find you”. We hug, and kiss like there is no tomorrow, because truth is, for us there is really no tomorrow, he is leaving tonight, and I won’t be able to see him any time soon. All our feelings we pour into that one last kiss, how desperate we are to not leave the other, how unbelievably and insanely in love we both are, how much we are going to miss each other when he is gone, we pour all of this in the kiss, and we both couldn’t help we tears started to fall from our eyes. We promised not to cry though, so we ignored the tears, it was too heart breaking already. He has to go now, I am sending him off in front of our house, and I can’t go with him to the airport, for it will be too hard. He kiss me one last time and head to the car, he keeps looking back and waving to me, even when he is in the car he is waving and looking back, he keeps on looking until he really can’t look anymore…

It has been seven months already, he can’t come to Korea and I still can’t go to china. I pick up my phone, and open my messages, clicking on the first name I have on the list.

“I miss you”

Honk Kong

His phone rings, he got a message, he knows from who, since he have a special ringtone for her. He picks up his phone and open his messages, clicking on the first name he has on the list.

I miss you”
he reads her message, then he quickly type a reply,
“I miss you too my love”