Extra

Soup

A/N: Well, surprise surprise xD This was not planned at all and it's really short, but I hope you like it!

 

 

 

Apparently, idiots do catch colds, Minho thought amusedly as he handed Jinki a tissue to dry his nose after sneezing. Right now, they were huddled together on his bed, pillows and covers all around them like a barrier giving them warmth as they watched a movie. He was feeling better than he had two days ago when his boyfriend had come to take care of him, but he was still sick and now Jinki was too.

"What are you grinning at?" Jinki asked curiously, pulling Minho out of his thoughts.

His grin widened and he put an arm around his shoulders to pull him closer with a chuckle. The other raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"Nothing. Just thinking that apparently idiots can catch colds," Minho answered, mischeivious smile on his lips.

Jinki wrinkled his nose and swatted at his arm lightly, making Minho laugh. He pulled his boyfriend closer yet again, toppling over and pulling him on top, making the other blush slightly.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jinki said, flustered.

"This," he answered and pecked his lips. His boyfriend stared at him with wide, incerdulous eyes. "And keeping you warm," he continued with a smirk.

Jinki pursed his mouth, clearly not amused, and tried to sit back up, pushing against Minho's chest. Minho wouldn't let him though, and soon what little energy the other had, ran out. He chuckled and pecked his lips again.

"Minho," Jinki sighed. "I'm sick."

He just shrugged, pressing their lips together again. "I am too."

His boyfriend cracked a small smile at that and rolled his eyes. "So that makes it okay?"

"Yep," he said as if it was the simplest thing in the world, giving him another kiss.

Jinki laughed. "If you continue this you'll never get rid of your cold."

"Well, if it means-" he pecked Jinki's lips, "that I can stay in bed all day-" another peck, "with you-" peck, "I don't mind."

Minho's grin threathened to break his face as he watched Jinki's pink cheeks darken and his boyfriend narrowed his eyes at him playfully.

"Fine then," he said and kissed Minho back.

Movie completely forgotten, they continued to exchange quick pecks and kisses, giggling mischieviously and smiling brightly, keeping each other warm.