Chapter 2

A Little Affair
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Yeah...Myung will pick me up in a minute. He wants me to accompany him to find books for lesson.", Mihye said on the phone. It was already 2 weeks since the scandalous thing between her and Sunggyu happened. They didn't meet often but it was enough for her. She sometimes felt bad for Myungsoo but she still confused whether to break up or not.

"You don't mind if we are not meet today Oppa? I miss you so much but I'm sorry I can't reject Myungsoo's offer.", she sighed. But Sunggyu in the other line seemed not problem to it, which made her a little disappointed.

"Oppa, he arrives. I will call you again later, hm? Bye…", she hung up while a car was approaching to her direction. She tidied up her cloth a little bit and skipped to the car.

"Hey baby..Come, get in..", Myungsoo greeted with smile in his face. She was opening the car's door then she stopped because she saw someone in backseat. There was Sunggyu, who tried his best to hold his laughter. He lied on the phone earlier because he wanted to surprise her. And it was worth so much because he could see her flustered expression. She sat in front seat timidly.

"What the hell he is doing here? Do he want to get caught?", she thought in panic. She took a glance to him from car's mirror and just happened to see he winked to her.

"Good. I'm doomed.", she face palmed herself.

"What's wrong babe? Are you sick?", Myungsoo touched her forehead while was still focusing on the road. She shook her head.

"That's a relief.", Myungsoo her hair and turned his sight to road again. She sighed. This day would not be easy.

***

 

"It's going to be long. Are you okay with it?", Myungsoo said while holding her hand to the library. Mihye smiled and nodded.

"I’m okay. I will find some interesting book to read. I'm not a book-allergic type girl...he he.".

Meanwhile Sunggyu behind them, was pretending not see anything lovey-dovey. "That's not my business. She still his girlfriend so there is nothing wrong with that", he said inwardly.

"What about you, Hyung? You said you need to go to library too.", Myungsoo turned his head.

Sunggyu quickly nodded. "Yeah...I need to find some music books.".

"He learns music? I wonder how he play music", she thought dreamily.

 

As soon as they arrived in library, they went to different section. Sunggyu walked casually to the music section. Myungsoo accompanied Mihye for awhile in fiction section, before turned to another section.

Please log in to read the full chapter