Chapter 1

A Little Affair
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Hyung, she is Mihye, ehm..my girlfriend. Mihye, he is Sunggyu hyung, my brother", that was the first time they met each other.

Mihye saw the boy in front of her in awe. He was not as handsome as her boyfriend, Myungsoo, who happened to be his brother. But there was something on him which made him attractive. His black hair with the ‘bad boy’ cut, his pointed nose and his lips which formed a smirk. Her heart beat faster involuntary.

When Sunggyu reached her hand to hand shake, she was ready to faint anytime. His big hand made her felt something like electricity under his touch. She was still in blank mind when Myungsoo guided her to touring his home.

"What happened with me? I'm Myungsoo's. Why I feel nervous in front of his brother?", she thought in worry. Luckily, Myungsoo didn't get any clue of that and kept talking and joking with her.

They had already touring the house and she felt a bit thirsty. They were on the way to kitchen but suddenly Myungsoo got a phone call. The call was a bit serious so then Myungsoo needed to make a call in outdoor. He offered her to go to kitchen by herself and took whatever she wanted. Then there she was, wondering what was good to drink in front of refrigerator. She was in deep thought and didn't aware there was someone behind.

Suddenly a hand took a bottle orange juice from refrigerator and made her startled. She turned around, which made her face to face with the attractive brother of her boyfriend. He acted like no one around him and just gulped the orange juice casually. In the other hand, she was nervous to death. Her height was just as level as his shoulder so it made her clearly saw his neck, staring at his adam's apple moved up and down for gulping the juice. She tried to look somewhere else but just happened to see his y sleeveless muscle arm. That was not helping at all, once again her heart pounded faster inside her chest.

He finished drinking and his lips. He looked at her seductively. "Do you want to taste it?".

She thought it refer to the juice so she nodded absentmindedly. But that was not what he thought because he put the bottle in the original place and closed the refrigerator. He moved closer, towering her, and the next second he crushed his lips to her. He kissed her a bit hard and nibbled her lower lips softly.

On the other hand, she felt strange feeling hit her. She was shock, of course, but her body not denying his move. She melted under his touch. She could felt the sour taste from the orange juice. When they already out of breath, he broke the kiss and whispered with his husky voice. "You are cute,little girl..."

The next minute, there was a step sound from afar. Myungsoo arrived in the kitchen and Sunggyu immediately distance himself.

"Have you got a drink?",Myungsoo asked. She nodded, still in daze.

"Come on! We will late for the movie.", he grabbed her hand and dragged her out, after bid goodbye to his 'dangerous' brother.

***

Please log in to read the full chapter