001

Marvelous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok keeps playing with the ice petals that’s been flying around his room. “Are you gonna do that the whole time?” someone asked.

Minseok didn’t bother to look at his brother, Baekhyun. He only sighs. “There’s nothing else I could do.” He said. A smirk formed from his lips. “Or maybe do you want me to frost you?”

Baekhyun sent him a glare. “You may frost me, but you know I could make you blind.”

“Not if I frost you first!” Minseok quickly get up from his bed and point his hand at Baekhyun. All of a sudden frozen ice escaped from his hand as he tried to hit Baekhyun with it.

But Baekhyun being a sly like he always be, quickly run to get away from Minseok’s attack. Baekhyun then point his hand at Minseok and shoot him a very shiny light that is enough to make Minseok grunts and shut his eyes.

“Not fair!” Minseok yelled.

“Sorry.” Baekhyun burst into laughter. “I told you I could make you blind.”

Minseok attack Baekhyun with his ice again, but Baekhyun managed to get away. Again. The attacks and the counter attacks continue to air for 2 hours non-stop, until Sooyoung—Minseok and Baekhyun’s mom, come home from her work.

She widened her eyes as she saw Minseok’s room turned into an ice castle.

“Minseok! Baekhyun!” Sooyoung shout.

Baekhyun and Minseok froze from their action as they almost hit each other with their superpowers, but they quickly realized that their beloved mom, already back from her work.

“We can explain.” Baekhyun said.

“No time to explain, Misters.” Sooyoung growled. “Clean up this mess!”

***

“I don’t know why.” Junmyeon said. Kyuhyun looked at him. “I really enjoy this swimming pool.”

Kyuhyun chuckled. “You said that to every swimming pool that we visited.”

“No, seriously.” Junmyeon said. “I love being closed with water.”

Kyuhyun widened his eyes. He quickly grabbed Junmyeon’s shoulder and shake it like he just found something precious. “Maybe you’re a demigod!”

Junmyeon’s turned his face. From an exciting looks, into an annoying one. “A demigod? Really?”

“Maybe you are a Poseidon’s son!” Kyuhyun looked at the sky dramatically. “Somewhere in this world, your father is watching over you. Maybe you can enter Camp Half-Blood!”

“Hyung, don’t be silly. There’s no such thing as demigod!”

“Well, there is Percy Jackson.” Kyuhyun continues.

Junmyeon left a small chuckled. “It’s just a fictional characters.”

“But hey, I always believe in miracle you know.” Kyuhyun said and patted Junmyeon’s shoulder. There’s a slight of confidence in his eyes, that makes Junmyoen do believe that somehow, there’s this feelings that he can’t explain. And he doesn’t even know what it is.

“Yeah.” Junmyeon sighs. “You wanna jump in again?”

Kyuhyun burst into laugh. “Why not?”

***

Yifan keeps running and running. He does this every day after school. He run to the other side of the city, until he could see the cliff not far from his sight. He smirked and run a little bit faster. Faster and faster. Until he reach the cliff and jump.

If someone sees him, he or she might think that Yifan is crazy. But Yifan has this little secret that no one knows about. When you jump into a very deep cliff, eventually you will die. But not for Yifan. He jumped, but he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter