Chapter 9

Gangsters Protection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
On the graduation day ,

You're in the limosin waiting to arrive at the destination . Well , you quite nervous . Kai's waiting at you at the front gate . The exo member didnt allowed him to fetch you . They want to surprised him sure . He slept over at exo's house because the exo member ask him or even force him . After few minutes in the limosin , you've arrived at the destination . You feel very nervous . The limosin's car opened . " miss , kai's waiting for you inside " the driver said . " Uh - oh ok " you said and slowly walk out of the limosin . You slowly walk into the place which is the school hall which looks like a castle hall . When you entered , people started to whispers . You're wondering what happen when someone hold your waist and whisper " You look so pretty tonight baby . I meant stunning . " you know this voice . You quickly turn to face him . As you face him , he kiss your nose . You blush madly cause people started to look at both of you . " exo's doing a great job " kai said and chuckle . " come baby , i want to introduce you to a girl " kai said . " a girl huh ? " you said sarcasticly . " yeah " he said and bring you to a place at the hall . You look at the girl . Well she's perfect . Pretty ... Looking rich .. Stunning and have a nice body . " em " you said . Kai noticed that you being jealous and chuckle . He wants to continue with his plan . Kai went to that girl and kiss her cheeks . Right . In front . Of you . His . Freaking . Girlfriend . You glared at kai . " baby , this is Jenn . " he said . " oh hye jenn . " you said sarcasticly . " this is the girl you been talking a lot ?!!! She's damn pretty and cute ! I bet what my niece be like . " she said and chuckle . Wait what ?!!! . "baby , this is my sister , Jenn . Kim jenn . " he said and chuckle . He then came near you and whisper something that make you embrass . " i know you jealous baby . Your face is red like a cherry " he said then kiss your cheek . You make a ' what- are - you - talking - about ' face . " so you're not jealous ? " kai said . " nop " you lied . " then i will introduced you to a pretty queenka tha- " he ddnt finish his words cause you kiss his lips . " dare to flirt infront of me and i will officially kill you and that " you said and walked away . Kai laugh and run over you .

~

" yo man ~ the graduation gonna started in a minutes . Stop making out already . " luhan said and chuckle . You and kai blushed madly . Well kai took you to a quite room acctually . " Uh arasso hyung . I will go out " kai said . You fix his tie . He kissed your forehead . " after tonight , we're now adult and we can officially do that thinggy you know " kai said . You now know what he said . Exo members have been explain to you abot that thinggy when you hang out with them . They also remind you not to take protection that might not makes kai statisfied . You still d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter