The Start Of The Adventure

The Tale of Snow White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where is this abandon castle?" asked Kyuhyun. 

"Somewhere far away," said the fairy queen. "Never fear. I have a compass that can show you the way." 

"Could you give me the compass?" asked Kyuhyun. The fairy queen shook her head. "Not yet, young man. Before you can go and rescue Baek Seol, you must first master your fighting skills to defeat Queen Lucinda's guardians. Maybe our trainer elf can help you. Trainer elf!"

A muscle looking elf step forward. He bowed to the fairy queen. "Yes, Your Majesty?" 

"Please help train this young man, Kyuhyun, to master his fighting skills," said the fairy queen.

"Of course," the trainer elf told her. He turn to Kyuhyun and shook his hand. "How are you doing?" 

"I'm......fine thank you," said Kyuhyun.

"Don't worry. I speak your language." Then, the trainer elf examines him. "Hmm. We better get you shape up if you want to rescue Baek Seol." 

"Good luck, Kyuhyun. Pay attention to trainer elf carefully," the fairy queen told Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun bowed to her again. "Ne. I will work hard. For Baek Seol." And he left her castle and follows the trainer elf back to the elves' village.

"Welcome to the elves' village, Kyuhyun, my boy," said the trainer elf. Kyuhyun sees the village is empty. "I don't see any elves." 

"Because the rainstorm is here, all the elves hide themselves for shelter. In fact, everyone is hiding to find shelter right now," the trainer elf explained. "Which explains, we better get inside my cottage before we get soaked." Kyuhyun nodded as he and the trainer ran inside the cottage. The trainer elf threw a towel towards Kyuhyun. "Here. Dry yourself up before we begin training." 

Kyuhyun dry himself up. The elf push the numbers on the keypad and the door unlocked. "Come in." Kyuhyun slowly walk in and he found himself in a room full of equipments. "Welcome to my training room. Here, I train anyone in the kingdom to be fit and healthy and how to fight against enemies."

"You have enemies here too beside the evil queen?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Of course. Rogues are our enemies. They were once among us but were banished by their own leaders. They had revenge on coming back to our own lands to attack. We have to be ready to fight if they do return," said the trainer elf.

"I see. What about Baek Seol? Do they hate her as well?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Yes. But because of her kind heart, they won't dare to attack her," said the trainer elf. "Anyways, we should get on with our training. We have much to do before you rescue Baek Seol. Shall we get started?"

"I'm ready as ever," said Kyuhyun.

The trainer elf hands him a sword. "Good. We'll train how to fight with a sword." And he told Kyuhyun all the basic attacks of the sword. Kyuhyun concentrate hard and follows what the trainer instructed. Once he mastered his sword fighting skills, the trainer elf teaches him how to defend himself and to perform stuns during a fight. Kyuhyun trained and trained until night time. 

"Whew! Not bad for a freshmen like you. You did great, Kyuhyun," said the trainer elf. Kyuhyun smile at him. "With these skills, you are ready to go to that abandon castle and save our beloved princess." Suddenly, they heard the door knock. The trainer elf went out from the training room and head for the door. "Yes?"

It was the tailor elf. "It's dinner time. Meet at the assembly hall now." 

"I'll be right there," he told the chef. He went back inside to find Kyuhyun. "We're having dinner now. Please do join us." 

"I'd be honored," said Kyuhyun. He got up and follow the trainer to the assembly hall. Inside, there were full of elves of all shapes and sizes, sitting down at a long table. The leader of the elves came in and sat down. "That's our leader of our village," the trainer elf whispered to Kyuhyun. 

"Dinner is served!" the butler elf announced. The servant elves brought out the fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter