Two

Not A Bad Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After both of their performances at Mcountdown, Donghae went to 2ne1's dressing room. 

*knock knock *

CL who was about to leave the room let Hae in. 

"Dara. Are you ready?" 

"For what?"

"We'll start today."

"Huh?" Hae could only look at her. They were just talking about it yesterday and she already forgot about it. 

After a few seconds...

"Oh that." Dara who was clueless at first finally understood what Donghae is pertaining to. 

"What's a better way of letting them know that we are close. I say promoting each other would be a good start. So first, couple selca." 

"Hana deul set" the two bestfriends who had always been known to be fond of taking selfies started taking a lot of pictures together."

"Hajima! Hae!" Dara blurted out as Donghae started goofing off. He was leaning in towards Dara's cheek making a kissing face while trying to capture a shot.

"What? We are suppose to be couple like, I'm just giving out that feel"

Dara pouted which Donghae found cute, he made a pouting face too and took a picture.

"What do you think should I post?" Dara said while browsing their pictures on her phone as they are now seated in the couch in the dressing room.

"Hmm..let's see..." Donghae leaned in closer, making their faces only inches apart. "I think this would be good not too far but close enough to make some speculation."

"Arasso! I'll post this." 

~Next day. ~

After opening her twitter, Dara was surprised of the numerous replies she had for their picture. Although she did expect a lot of people would react, she didn't know that most of it would be positive responses. No bashers no haters.

Donghae, who was flooded with mentions on twitter, decided to post the same picture on his instagram. He thought that it would be better if he show some acknowledgement to Dara's post.

And then again...with more reactions from fans, their posts even made it to the news. 

After their selfie incident, Dara noticed that there is a huge drop of people linking her to Jiyong. Their plan worked. Though a lot of daragon shippers are now shifting to Darahae, she's not sure if he should be happy or not. She wanted to get rid of fans' mentality that she always seem better with a man. She wanted to make a name for herself, to be known as just as Sandara Park, not Sandara park with a guy, and not because of any couple name.

"Unnie, you look so good together"

"You should get married and make babies." 

"Date juseyo." 

Dara smiled when she saw the comments. It's been a while since she dated and even though she does lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter