Chapter 1

Jackson Oneshot

 

 

Jackson walked to the park’s basketball court to see his best friend Sojin. When he got closer Sojin was already shooting baskets.

“You’re gonna get tire yourself out before we play!” He yelled. Sojin stopped and turned to him.

“I’ll be fine,” She said while walking to her bag to get water.

“Really? Then let’s make a bet. If I win the you have to what I say and vice versa,” Jackson challenged. Sojin raised an eyebrow at her friend. Knowing Jackson he wasn’t going to give up until she said yes.

“Fine, but I’ve gotten better since the last time,” She smirked.

“I’ll see about that,” Jackson smirked back.

They started the game, it was going to be a longggg game.

Sojin started with the ball. She tried to fake out Jackson but ended up tripping and handing the ball to him. Because of that he scored, Sojin puffed up her cheeks while Jackson celebrated. After an hour the score was 40-36.

“Yes! I’m up by 4 points!” Sojin yelled. “Told you i’ve gotten better,”

“Whatever, whoever scores next is the points will be worth 10 points,” Jackson challenged.

They started the game again. Sojin started out with the ball, she ran past jackson and shot the ball. But the ball bounced off the rim and Jackson caught the rebound. He shot and made it in.

“Woohoo I WON!” He cheered. He took off his hat and did a front flip.

“Ok enough with that. What do you want me to do? She asked.

Silence covered the air before Jackson said “Be my girlfriend”

Sojin stared at her friend. She had feelings for Jackson, but never did anything about it.

“Ummm”

“Please answer me,” He pleaded. “I’ll do anything. you want! Just please don’t make me wait,”

He started to ramble on about how he will try to make her happy.

“Jackson…….Jackson……… JACKSON!” She yelled.

“What,”

“Yes,”

“Huh?”

“Yes, I’ll be you're girlfriend,”

“Really, you’re you sure?”

“You trying to change my mind?”

“NO!” He yelled. “Yes. she’s finally mine!”

He thought.

“You’re so weird Jackson,”

“Oppa,”

“Huh?”

“Jackson oppa, call me Jackson oppa,” He said

“What, but we’re the same age,” She cried.

“And? I’m born in March and you’re born in August, so that makes me 5 months older than you,” He explained.

“Ummm”

“Try it,”

‘But the only people I’ve called oppa is Mark and my brother,” She said.

“Try jagi,” Jackson smiled.

“Heoseo,” She thought. “O-o-o-o oppa,”

“A!” Jackson cheered. He put his arm around her shoulder and started to walk her home.

“So where do you want to go for our first date?” He asked.

“Well, since you haven’t been to Lotte World then let’s go there,” She suggested.

“Ok, Call!” He agreed.

They reached her house, she was about to pull away when Jackson grabbed her wrist.

“What?” She asked.

“Close you're eyes,”

“Why”

“Just do it”

Sojin closed her eyes and waited. Jackson walked closer to her and planted his lips on hers. Sojin opened her eyes , but closed her eyes and melted into the kiss.

They pulled away and smiled at each other.

“So pick you up at 5 tomorrow,” He asked.

Sojin nodded. She kissed Jackson on the cheek and then ran into her house.

Jackson smiled at himself, before putting his hands in his pockets and walked home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



END! HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!! UP NEXT IS MAKNAE YUGYEOM