the pain of a shard..

thats not how its supposed to end...

 

 

 

Slowly darkness swallows him. He drowns in a pitchblack sea but he doesnt try to swim. He has no reason..

With every inch his body feels easier. The unbearable pain disappears.

He falls deeper and deeper into the darkness.. 

The next moment Dujun lands on the floor.
He yelps in pain rubbing his . Looking around he finds himself on the floor of their livingroom. He hears the frontdoor slam.
He gets up and feels a sudden pain in his hand.
Blood drops from a cut on the inside of his hand on the floor and on pieces of a broken vase exactly the vase which broke at the night of their fight...
"But i already cleaned the mess.." he mumbles then he realises..

Without wasting another second, he runs out of the flat..

in hope..

in desperation.


"Jun!!!" he screams. Tears run on his cheeks.

 

...


Junhyung sits in his car hiding his face in his palms.
'Calm down... Calm down.. Calm down...'
He wipes over his face with his sleeves but the tears wont stop.
Then he is about to start the engine when the door opens and a firmly grip around his wrist drags him out of the car.
"I love you. I am sorry for my behaviour."
Dujun whispers wrapping his arms tightly around the younger. He breaths in gladly inhaling Junhyungs scent.
"Pabo... I love you, too. I never wanted to make you mad when i talk to others..." Junhyung sobs wrapping his arms around the older.
"I know.." the hug becomes tighter.
"I never even thought about someone else the way i think about you... I dont want to kiss someone else or go any further.."

 

 ....

 

Dujun never told Junhyung about his "dream".
One day they go out for a walk.
They talk happily when Dujun   notices a girl walking past them.
"Hey.. How did you do this?" He asks the girl making her stop walking
"Do what?" The girls snaps eyeing Dujun from head to toe
Dujun bows deeply.
"Thank you.. You saved my life.. my love.."
Junhyung blinks in confusion watching them.
"I still dont know what you are talkung about.." The girls turns around showing the couple her back. Hiding her happy smile.
"I wont mess it again!"
Dujun continiues his walk aswell intertwining his fingers with Junhyungs.

"Thats you last chance.. Yoon Dujun."

 


*flashback*


"I thought you want to use your joker for you favorite actor?"  The girls boss said studying the papers in front of him.
"I would regret it, Sir." She stood in front of his desk bowing her head.
"You are sure?"
"I work for you for almost 145 years.. I was never more sure."
"Okay your choice." The man signed the paper before handing it to her.
"Thank you very much..." she bowed deeply before dissappearing into smoke.


* flashback end*

 

"Who was that?" Junhyung asks curiously.
"Just someone i know...from a never happend past." The older grins before pressing his lips on the others.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Authors note: I cried. I cried writing this..

It always feels like to loose someone. 

I hope i could describe it well. 

So much stories end sadly. Life is sad. I couldnt end it like that... thats why i made her appear. I cant tell if someone like her exists. 

I really cant tell. But i needed her. 

 

Opinions are welcome.. like always. You can do it through comment or just pm me. 

 

Thanks for reading. Thanks for enduring the pain.