1 girl 1000 boys!!!!

Description

EXO_Xmas_group_shot.jpg?itok=Mop3nzdi&mt

When You or Nana (your name in the story.) Gets bullied at her previous all girls school. Her father decides to pull her out not wanting her to get a damaged education. When no other school will except her half way throught the year and all private school prices being higher then anyone/ any normal person could afford, her fathe only has one way to turn: ALL BOYS SCHOOL.

Many may think this is another story a girl will dress up like a guy to get revenge or need a place to go, well its not. Nana is and forever will be a girl in this story. In any normal school especially a all guy boarding school having a girl who be merely impossible and insane. But if your dad is the Head teacher at this school and on the teaching and governing comitee, i think it can be arranged.

Knowing that his daughter will stay on the top floor in the nicest dorm building beside a teachers house on campus, where their are cameras in the hall and two mobile phones and pepper spray Nana's dad is more then certain she will be okay. But will she? In a school with over 300 boys is one girl really safe?

Nana was bullied in her first year of middle school for the very first time ever. She was very pretty and had a nice body which made guys fall at her feet. She never dated though because guys only ever fell at her feet. She didnt know why guys liked her its cause she was pretty with a okay body there are tons of other girls out there just like her, she was no different. But when you grown up in a small city its uncommon. She was not the brighest nor dumb she was average but willing to learn which got her the grades. She grew up with her older brothers so she knew how to fight and be athletic which is why she is good at athletics. At first all guys think she is the perfect girl but really she is awkard and silly. She is stubborn and hard headed. Generally your average girl. But when you have as much passion and drive as Nana does its no suprise she had the guys.

But when jealousy takes over her close friend since ages she cant take it anymore. She is called a and is shuned by all the girls and laughed at by guys she has no where to turn. When she was 10 she turned cold and has a icy layer she could turn on and off and whenever a guy would make a move on her she'd use it other girls called her rude and ignorant but she knew, she didnt want to be a or anything so she ignored them. But when they fill her locker with nasty notes and start to make her levels go down no matter how hard she fights her dad makes the right decision.

Upon going to this new school she stumbles upon a group of 12 guys known as EXO who pretty much rule every school going. She knew about them girls in her old school would talk about them and guys would be envious. But being the only girl most guys have seen in a year she has a few challenges to face including the bad boy Kai and the pretty player Luhan. What in the world is she going to do?

Foreword

",,!!!"  Eunsae ran as fast as she could she couldnt take it, all the notes all the abouse she couldnt.

"Your never ever going there again, i promise, i..m so sorry i just couldnt be there." Her father cried into her shoulder.

"D...A..d, you know i cant go here right?"

"Why not?"

"Its a all boys school!!! Thats why"

"Dont worry your safe"

"Hey baby"

"hey honey"

"sweetie" Eunsae rolls her eys as the boys throw all sorts of names at her.,

" Class room 2A, okay how hard can this be its a preserved class."

Walkin in Eunsaw finds 12 REALLY handsome guys around the class room staring at her with smirks plastered on all their faces.

"Oh brother"

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4yii90Y30Mzx-ik9OfVu

IM EUNSAE:

16 YEARS OLD

HAS 3 OLDER BROTHERS

HER DAD IS THE HEAD OF SM BOARDING SCHOOL

ONLY GIRL AT SM BOARDING SCHOOL

Awkward, funny, pretty, lively and Perfect

 

 

aea4fdbbgw1eatoxl1m1ej215o0p0qhw

EXO

A GROUP MADE UP OF 16 YEAR OLDS.

MOST POPULAR BOYS IN ANY SCHOOL

LOVED AND ADORED BY EVERY GIRL WHCIH IS HWY THEIR PARENTS PUT THEM IN A ALL BOYS SCHOOL

FUNNY AND LIVELY ON THE INSIDE BUT HARSH, CRUEL AND MEAN ON THE OUTSIDE

GAVE EUNSAE A SLIGHTLY HARD TIME BUT EASED UP AFTER TIME.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys i know if your a regualar eader you'll probably be like, what ANOTHER story, well yes this idea came to my head and i decided to right it down. I will update as much as i can i have 3 other stories so i hope to rotate update. Be sure to click subscribe and leave me some supportive commernt. I wont just be author i'd like to also be your friend so add me and thank you!! Come again.