Black Fairy

Another World

11:30p.m. 

Kyungsoo sigh. It is already midnight but his parent haven't come back home yet. Kyungsoo hate the fact that his parens never have even a second to spend time with him. Everyday, his parents will go to work before Kyungsoo wake up and went home when Kyungsoo is asleep. Kyungsoo rarely see them this week.

He slowly crawl up to his bed and hide under the thick blanket that have a pororo and krong's picture on it. Kyungsoo may be a teenage boy as he will turn 19 next year, but he have a child mind. He likes to play toy car and watch some random kids movie such as pororo, which is his favourite, ultraman and even barbie instead of watching those movies.

He will always cry on something small, for example when his ice cream fell last month, he cried for the whole 4 hours. 

And now, his eyes is starting to filled up with tears again.

"I hate omma and appa." He stated.

He is crying for 30 minutes now but when he heard something, that sounds like whatever it is hitting his window, he stop crying.

W-what is that.. no, it couldn't be g-ghost right? It couldn't be..

He slowly unwrap the blanket and look at the window, feet trembling. "Mr.Ghost?" The idiot little Kyungsoo call out.

 Silent.

"Nah, there's nothing there." Says Kyungsoo and continue to cry. But then something caught his attention. Something small with black fur, a pair of wing and pair of big eyes, but not as big as Kyungsoo's. 

He stared at it for a moment. More like 5 minutes though.

"Oii black fairy. Why are you sticking your body on my window?"Kyungsoo asked the 'black fairy' which was actually a bat. But as expected, no answer.

Kyungsoo stare again. But few seconds later, he decided to crawl off his bed and go to the window, he slowly open it half and let his left arm out to take off the bat. 

When the bat is successfully taken off, Kyungsoo closed the window and take a bandage as he saw that the bat has an injury on it's left wing. He wrap the bandage around the part and bring it to sleep with him. He also didn't forget to stick on alittle pororo sticker on top of the bandage.

"Well, atleast God has sent me a fairy to be my friend. But it will be better if it has a smaller eyes and a pink fur though."

Oh Do Kyungsoo, how stupid can you be?

You will never expect what will happen to you tommorow, Kyungsoo-yah.

 

 


what the this is not what i expected it to be urghh sorry i just can't seem to make it sounds angsty. angst is not my style that's why but my mind really want to try writing something angst

hope u enjoy this by the way bye and have fun.

p/s: to yall who expected my story to be angst or dark well then oops sorry not sorry :P