- 1

Stars Help to Reunite

“No please don’t do this to me, please spare my life!!”

 “Be quiet before we do more than what we planned to!!”

  Tears were streaming down your face the moment they took off their pants.

  “Blow me you !!!”

  He shoved his ding dong in your mouth and started to .

  It was hurting the back of your throat and he kept penetrating into you.

  His hands were holding your jaws apart so you couldn’t exactly bite on him.

  He pulled out of your mouth and swung your head back so that you hit the brick walls behind you.

  “Take that you !” he said as he spat on you.

  After they left, the first thing you thought of was calling your boyfriend but to your dismay he didn’t pick up.

   You drove home in tears but the moment you opened the door, you didn’t know what to feel.

He pulled you up to the bedroom and started to strip you . You were protesting and screaming, but with no doubts he still didn’t stop.

  “You really think I’d do a like you? You gotta be kidding.”

  Then, a women dressed in a red lacy night attire walked out of your walk-in closet.

  They both headed down, followed by you.

There your boyfriend of 4 years was, in your home, kissing another girl on the couch. You gasped and started sobbing, not bothering if you were disturbing them or not.

  You looked up only to find Kai smirking at you.

  “I thought that it would be kinda special to have a guest watch our show, y’know?”

  “Just wanted to say, thank you for letting me toy you. 4 years straight, can you believe it? How much fun I had, oh my god don’t even talk ‘bout it.”

  “We’re done here you .”

  He said, as he took off his promise ring and threw it in your face.

  He got your suitcase out of your room and pushed it over to you.

  “I packed up for you. Get out.”

  You looked at them as they continued kissing and watching their movie. That used to be you guys..

  Reminiscing the past, you decided to get your suitcase and for the first and last time, you walked out of that hell hole for good.

  But before you leave, you went back in just to splash a cup of water on him. Wiping his face, he stood up and raised his palm.

  Shutting your eyes, you waited for the pain to strike you but it never did.

  You opened your eyes to see him raising his palm high up in the air, with his eyes closed and breathing heavily.

  You took off your promise ring as he slowly put his hand down. You held onto his hands for the last time, caressing it and running your fingers along the creases of his palms.

  You put your promise ring in his palms and closed it.

  Walking away, you drove off to your friend’s house.

  For the next three weeks, you decided to switch off your phone and not look at it.

  This gave your friends and family a hard time contacting you, but they understood the situation you were in.

-----

  Three weeks had passed since he broke up with you but all he could do was think about you.

  He tried contacting you but it was to no avail.

  s all tried reaching you and finding you, but no one knew where you were.

  Until that unfaithful day when he saw you outside the super mart.

  He pulled you into his car and drove you the spot beside the Han River where you used to watch the stars at night.

  You tried to get away from him but you were just too tired to fight, so you just sat beside him on the bench and no one said a word for about ten minutes.

“I’m sorry.” Was what he said.

  After all he did, all he said to you, only the word sorry was able to leave his lips. I guess he had nothing better to say for himself.

  Looking at him, you gave him a slight smile.

  “It’s alright. Life’s just like that. We’ll just move on as it is.”

  “No, I meant  ... I meant I want you back. What I did was a mistake and it shouldn’t have been done, but I love you and I still do.”

  Looking at him confused, you replied. “Well… I thought I’d never hear those words leave your lips.” You said as you smiled.

  It took him a little longer to process and before you knew, you were embraced in his arms.

  Oh how you missed his warmth.