A kiss.

When the Cameras Turn Off

Both were at the door of the office of the CEO. Two days have passed since rumors of them appeared on TV.

"Hi Yeonnie." He smiled widely, she smiled as well.

"Hello Yunho Oppa." The blonde didn't know what to say.

Suddenly the door opened.

"Come in guys, was waiting for you." They take seat.

"I need to confirm as quickly as possible. Jung Yunho, be more careful." 

The older man said as he handed the tablet with an article about a rumor.

"Read it, both."

Seo YeJi or Kim HyoYeon?

On "The Night Watchman" set is running the rumor of a possible relationship between Jung Yunho and his co-star, Seo YeJi. 

Apparently Yunho-ssi has been busy, as two days ago he was caught with SNSD' Kim Hyoyeon, who belongs to the same company as him. 

SM has not said anything about either rumors. 

In April this year SM confirmed that Hyoyeon was in a relationship, after an incident with her now ex-boyfriend. 
Since several months, Yunho-ssi had rumors with several girls inside and outside his company.

We're still waiting for what the SM says.

 

He returned the tablet to CEO. She was only silence, she felt she had nothing to say. 

"Yunho, Hyoyeon. Tonight, you have to act serious. We have to distract all the media that continue with the issue of Luhan and Jessica. If you're in a relationship with another person..." He looked at Yunho. "You'll need to finish it."

"Alright."

"And you, Hyoyeon." He pointed out his handphone. "You like to use social media, post something that raise suspicion. Go to dinner, go to a nightclub, go to a place where they probably to follow you."

The older man didn't wait for her answer, and said.

"You can go now."

The couple left the office without saying a word. Once outside, he started the conversation.

"I see you still can not walk very well." He said when he saw the way she walked. 

"That observer." She joked a little, making the boy smile. "Walking slow is maddening."

"Can I help?" He asked and offered his hand to the girl. "If you want I'll take you to your dorm." 

"Do not you get bored?" She asked nervously. 

"Of course not, little fool. Come on." He charged again, and got into his car. "Something tells me you brought." 

She smiled and looked at his hands. "Sooyoung brought me." He nodded and closed the door. It did not take long to get well. 

"Have you eaten Hyoyeon?" 

"Yes, I ate before I came." 

"Okay, then I'm going to leave your dorm." Why is everything so uncomfortable again?

"And how did it go with the drama oppa?" 

"Okay, everyone has been very kind to me." She took that he was concentrating on the road, so she could see him. Who would not be? Oppa is lovely. She thought. "And how have you continued? Your ankle still hurts?"

"It doesn't hurt that much." Noticing the uncomfortable environment she started joking. "And where you will take me tonight? I want to see handsome boys."

He laughed. "I'll take you to dinner at a place where there are many elderly people."

She pouted. "Okay... maybe I can find a handsome old man."

They started to laugh. Such a choding, a cute choding... He smiled tenderly, she looked at him confused. Am I screwed?

"Don't look me like that, you make me feel like a baby." She was still joking.

"Hyoyeon... You're such a baby."

He stopped the car in front of the dorm were Hyoyeon lives.

"No, I'm not." She was daring him.

"Yes, you are." He said as he opened the car door.

"No." He helped her to get out of the car, but still had their "fight" Anyone who had seen them will think they're both such a babies.

"Yes, Hyoyeon is such a baby, Hyoyeon is such a baby." He started to sing to annoy the girl who was in front of him.

"No, I'm not a baby." She pouted. No Hyoyeon, don't do that, I want to...

That Hyoyeon stumbled again and fell right into his arms. Their faces were a few inches. 

"Yunho Oppa, I told you I'm not a baby." She put her lips in hims, touching them lightly. Then she smiled. 

Unconsciously he took her by the waist and kissed her. 
Realizing what they were doing they were released, looking at each other.

"This seems of drama." The blonde says trying to joke again. "I'm sorry."

"Wae?"

"Because I started this and..."

"But I kissed you, and to be a baby, you're a good kisser."

She blushed and looked down. 

"I should pay you, say, lying is not easy." She Laughed a little. 

"I'm not lying." He touched her face. "And tell me, where do we go tonight?" 

"I wanted to dance, but my ankle is not cooperating. But do not wanna go to a formal place." 

"Let's go eat fast food!" 

"If the CEO finds that will kill us." She Laughed.

______

The blonde girl opened the door of her dorm to find 7 pair of curious eyes.

"Is there anything you want to tell us?" The shortest girl asked.

"Oh, annyeong girls. How are you?" She said while she sat in the coach.

"Don't play Hyoyeon. You know what we're talking about."

"I don't know what are you talking about." The blonde girl answered.

"HYOYEON AND YUNHO KISSED!" Sooyoung shouted excitedly.

Hyoyeon got up jumping from the coach. "Girls, shut up."

"NO! Hyoyeon, you kissed him or he kissed you?"

"Oh, I... It was just a touch."

"What I saw was different."

________

"She kissed you first?"

"Yes, Hae." He touched his lip and smiled. "I like her, but maybe she likes someone else."

"Hyung, you're a fool. If she kissed you is because she likes you, I know Hyoyeon."

"I want to believe you, but she is too pretty, too bright."

"You're too."

Then Changmin entered in his room.

"You're still with that hyung?"

Yunho smiled and threw him a pillow. "Don't interrupt me. I'm on the phone."

"What time do you go for Hyo?"

"I'll go for her at 8:00 pm. Bye guys." He hung up the call and pulled Changmin out of his room. He rushed back to his bed and wrote a message. He pressed send and wait.

______

Hyo<3

I'll go for you at 8:00 pm. Don't forget it.

If you want take your crutches... PS. You're still such a baby. *waiting for magic*

 

She smiled when saw the message, he liked the kiss? At that time she thought. Thanks KYM, Thanks...

_____________

Here is chapter 3 :DD
I know is a little boring (I don't know:c) I hope you really like it<3

Thank you for all the comments<3 I really love to read it :D

Don't be silent<3