They Need Us Pt. 1

When the Cameras Turn Off

Anybody POV.

The 6 girls were seated in the coach, still socked and thinking for their CEO decision of remove one of the most popular members: Jessica Jung.

"God, what KYM did is so unfair." The deer-eyed girl, Yoona, said. "Just because she wanted to persue her real dream."

"Everybody know it Yoong, but we can't do anything to change it." The leader answer.

"Maybe I can talk with my uncle." Sunny suggested.

Suddenly someone knocked the door.

"I'll open the door." Yuri said as she stood up from where she was sat.

Everybody turn to see their manager, he had a straing expression on his face.

"Girls, where is Hyoyeon?"

"Hyoyeon went to walk with Sooyoung, they said they needed to forget things."

In fact, everybody wanted to forget and move on.1 wake have passed since SM announced that Jessica was leaving her SNSD activities. So much Sones, and no fans, had different reactions. Some says they will be with SNSD, supporting the 8 remaining members and Jessica's new projects.                                                                                                                                                                   Others called them "es and falses", they were having a hard time, but they know they needed to move on and give their best for their loved Sones. One of the most afected was Hyoyeon, because Sica and she were close friends since pre debut days.

"Can someone call Kim Hyoyeon? I need her here, I have something important to tell her."

The six girls looked at each other, Sunny was about to call her when two girls entered in the dorm.

"We are here." The blond girl and the tall girl looked at their manager and members who were watching them.

"Something bad happened?" The tall girl, Sooyoung, asked. Looking at all curiously.

"More bad rumors?" The blond girl asked, looking her manager.

"Come on girls, sit here." The two friends obey and sat in the coach.

 

While in another dorm...

Changmin was chatting on his cell, when he heard someone knocked the door. He stood up of the coach and opened the door.

"Oh, BoA noona, hello. Pass."

"Changmin-ah hello, you know where Yunho oppa is?" The short girl asked to the tall boy while she sat in the coach.

"He was buying some snacks for us. Do you need him? I will search him. Do you want something?"

"No thanks. I have a message from CEO, he wanted to talk with oppa."

"About what?"

"He didn't tell me."

Both were talking for several minutes until they heard someone closed the door, they turned to see Yunho with a lot of bags.

"Hello." Then he realized his friends kept seeing him. "What? Changmin eats a lot."

"Hello, and, It's not that oppa." BoA looked at Changmin, and after at Yunho again. "CEO wants to see you. Today at 5 pm."

"Wae?"

"I don't know, I need to go oppa, bye guys. Take care."

BoA left the dorm, Yunho and Changmin looked at each other.

"If I was you I'll be fast. Is 3 pm, and with all the traffic you'll be late."

"True!" And Yunho ran to his bathroom to take a fast shower.

When he came out, he went to kitchen to make some fast food and found Changmin with ready food. Both started to eat and talk.

"Hyung, I don't wanna bother you. But it's 4 pm, it's better if you are punctual."

"Bye Changmin-ah, see you later."

"Bye hyung. Luck."

 

------

"Call me your darling, darling, nareul nagyejwo..." She sang, and after say. "What I am singing this, I am more lonely than anything." And she continued driving in silence.

She forgot everything and continued singning, until she arrived at SM building. She parked her car, took a deep breath and entered into the building.

Once inside she greeted all the staff and went to the elevator. She pressed the floor number where the office of the CEO was, the elevator doors were closing when someone entered. She looked at that person and looked that it was U-Know Yunho, her sunbae. Perfect, this will be uncomfortable. She thought

"Annyeonghaseyo Yunho sun..." She was interrupted by the words of the young man.

"Don't be so formal Hyoyeon-ie. I'm not that older." He smiled at her.

"Ok, Yunho oppa." She looked at her shoes. She can't deny it, she still felt uncomfortable.

Does she feel unconmfortable with me? Yunho thought. "And what brings you here?"

"You know, work and that tiring things." She tried to smile but she can't.

"And how has you been? You know, with the departure of Sica." 

"I'll be lying if I say I'm okay. It hurts, and what some Sones says."

"Hey, be strong. I know Sica and you'll be together, you two can't be without each other."

She smiled, a sincere smile. "Thanks oppa."

The elevator opened to reach the floor they were heading. Both came out and started walking, they did not know that the CEO had ordered two of them.

They continued walking and smiled uncomfortably to see they were heading to the same place. 
They came to the office door and saw each other.

"This is uncomfortable." The blonde girl said, and tried to smile.

"I agree with you." He tried to smile too.

Suddenly her phone started ringing. She searched it in her bag, and found it.
She took her phone but fell from her hand. Beautiful and clumsy Hyoyeon. Yunho thought.

They were about to knock the door when CEO opened the door.

"I was looking for you guys, enter."

They entered and waited for what their CEO will say.

"Jung Yunho, Kim Hyoyeon... The reason why I was looking for you is simple, the company is going through a difficult time, and I need you to help. I don't accept a "no" as answer. This is not a request, it's rather an order. Thinking of all possible solutions, I thought of a couple, a couple who gives what to talk about. I thought about making a couple that many wait, SuperGeneration, ShineeShiDae, Shinee and F (x), DongBangShiDae ...

I found many potential partners, but you, you are good at what they do, not many records of YunHyo. They are perfect to announce them as the new couple of the SM. I want to see rumors of you tomorrow, go for a walk together, talk on social networking sites, I do not know. I want everybody to talk about you two. 
Do you love your company? 
Now you can retire. I'll be busy.

And both leave the office confused...

 ----

Here is first chapter^-^ Hope you like it :3

Maybe I'll update tomorrow❤ Don't be silent.

*Hugs*