Part 2

The Score
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Kim and Pie arrived at the riverside bar and got out if the car. Once Pie walked in the bar she was amazed because the view and the decor was so beautiful.Then a clerk greeted them.

    "Where would you like to sit Young master?" The clerk said and pie was amazed and shocked at the same time. 

    "So you own this bar why didn't you tell me"Pie said and Kim was just there. 

    "I don't know so I could know how you really like or not like the bar and could improve it," Kim replied back. 

    "You didn't even prepare a candle light dinner," the pie pouted. 

    "But you said you like drinking in the bar more," Kim replied back. 

    "But this is a date right," Pie replied back the realizes what she have just said. 

    "Date really c'mon then I'll take you to my table." Then Kim grabbed pie wrist and pulled her upstairs to the balcony. There is a small but big enough for 2 people table on the table there was a big bouquet of red flowers and a candle light. 

    "Prepared this one just in case," Kim said and then he helped Pie get into her chair and hands her the bouquet. 

    "Oh thank you," pie said then a waiter came and poured champagne and asked for the order. 

    "Would you like the menu or the owners meal," the waiter asked.

    "What's the owners meal" pie asked. 

    "Is a meal that Mr.Jittaleela created by himself," The waiter repiled. 

    "But why it is s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter