Be Brave

Be Brave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lina is a straight A student, a typical nerd, but the worst thing is, she was always bullied in high school. She was really happy that High school was finally over, and was looking forward to her college years. It’s been a couple weeks or so that college started, and things were normal. There was no one she knew from high school which made her relived. Those idiots wouldn’t hit high grades to pass the exams here.

 

Lina never had a boyfriend, not held hands nor had eyes contact either, she wanted to fall in love, that side of her was very curious. Yes, she had a crush, but they always looked away with disgusting face, or they already had girlfriends.

 

But in college, that would be a new start to her. A whole new world.

 

 _____

 

Lina forgot her book, and had to return back to school. Grabbed the book and walked a long path back, going to the exit. It was a pretty big college, one that not everyone could succeed in enrolling into, and expensive also.

 

Next to the long path were, tennis courts, basketball courts and soccer fields. Each two of them, and filled with students playing against each other. Lina couldn’t bring herself to join them, she is not used to talk freely with people, or step up to them.

 

A round flying object came in contact with Lina, it hurt a lot. It knocked her down over and made her lose her glasses, which felt on the grass together with her, luckily. Who thought that this would change everything at that moment, history repeating himself. She couldn’t look up, but heard the nearby standing students laugh at her. Seconds later there was a person standing for her, she looked up and saw someone holding a hand out to her, offering to help her get up. It was Myungsoo, the best looking boy at college, he was the one standing in front of Lina, it made her hart flutter. But it was wrong, as handsome he was, he was also a big player. Since day one, he had like five girls surrounding him, all clingy and touchy. After school, there would always be a girl much older than him, come and pick him up, with an expensive car. You can say, that all the girls worshipped him in a creepy kind of way.

 

Once Lina got on her feet, she let go of his helping hand, she knew that this would be the end to her. A lot of those cliché girls were already talking about her and snitching at her. Myungsoo looked cool and stood there, he kept looking at Lina, as if he was expecting something from her, a reaction. Lina looked passed him and saw the boys on the field waiting for something too. She couldn’t make it out, and said her thanks before walking away. More like running away, as far as possible.

 

Lina decided to change and didn’t want to suffer from her all the time of being shy and silence. At night she would watch all kind of videos of how to talk to people and act to other mean people. Learn how to be more lady like and change her way of dressing. The moment she would hear her mother or her father come close to her room, she’d throw herself into her bed, faking to sleep.

 

There was a big upcoming party for the college students. Everyone was invited and could bring a partner with them. There was alcohol too, something new to Lina, she never had it before. Her parents forbid her to not even go near that cursed liquid. Lina hopes that her nightly lessons over the internet would be of some use to her. It will be her first party though, she lied to her parents that she would be studying at the library up till late in the night. Her curiosity made her lie to her parents for the first time, expect that she was getting bullied at school, it wasn’t really a lie, but she never spoke about it.

 

Lina was getting ready to go to the library, but her father offered to drop her off, and told her to give him a call when she was finished, because it would be to late. The fact was, Lina had stuffed a dress and her make-up bag in her bag, also matching high heels. With the pocket money her parents gave, she put it away for couple weeks, when she was still in high school. She had enough money to buy a dress and the needed stuff to finish it.

 

The big shy Lina will stay at the library and the hot Lina will go to the party, no matter what. After her dad pulled in front the library, Lina stepped out. She went in the building, and waited until her father left. Lina quickly run to the toilet. She called a taxi, changed her clothes, put up her make-up and loosed her hair. She has pretty dark and wavy hair was actually shine and long. Her dress was a short dress, the color was baby blue, the underside was with layers and long from the back, it was like a rose. It was a Cocktail dress. Lina loved it, she always wanted to have something like this. The taxi arrived, and she hurried her way to the exit, stepped in the taxi and was gone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter