Final

Pet names

"Kyungsoo"

 

"Soo.."

 

"Hyung.."

 

"Yah! Kyungie bear.."

 

"Okay thats it. Don't talk to me till we get back home" Kyungsoo blurted out with his famous devil gazed while looking at Jongin.

 

"Okay fine! I don't even care. tch" Jongin said annoyed then stood up to walk away.

 

Hyunsik, Kyungsoo's old friend looked at Jongin and then to Taemin who's sitting beside him bewildered by Jongin's action said, "What the hell is that?"

 

"Basically, Jongin called Kyungsoo Kyungie bear then--"

 

"Wait, What? He did that?"

 

"Yeah. Is there something wrong about that? Taemin asked confused.

"Man, You don't know how evil Kyungsoo can get whenever Jongin calls him cute pet names. Remember when Kyungsoo slapped Jongin's arm in front of Lee Soo Man sunbae?" 

"Yeah that's totally hilarious-- Wait don't tell me he did that because Jongin called him some pet name? Please tell me he didn't" Taemin said waiting for Hyunsik's magical "Of course no" because that was the most stupid thing he ever heard. Why would they act like stupid kids in front of sunbae? And it's Lee Soo Man for God's sake. That can't be possible. 

"I wish so but yes he did. Apparently,Kyungsoo's brain shuts down right after Jongin's voice utter some pet name. This is so childish. I just can't tell them to stop doing this over and over because they'll kill me for sure. I still love my life you know." Hyunsik said while hugging his self.

"Yeah. Jongin's short temper is a bad thing too. I don't know how they manage to be with each other actually." Taemin reckoned while touching his chin.

"They'll make up soon. They've been with each other for hell years. I'm sure they know how to say sorry because what the hell, they are fighting like kids because of this stupid thing. And, They are roomates remember? I guess they are talking right now since.. They.. Left us.. Wow I didn't know they both left us already" Hyunsik stood up to look for the two brunettes but ended up seeing no one. Taemin joins him and pats his back. 

"Well, Let's wait and see what would happen." Taemin said and sighed. "I guess we can stop here. We've been hanging out for almost 5 hours already until that two decided to be a kid and left us. Thanks for your time Hyunsik. Hope we can hangout again." He added and look at his watch to check the time. 

"Nice meeting you. Bye." Hyunsik replied then bid goodbye to Jongin's bestfriend.

 

 

"Okay so, Where the hell Kyungsoo is?" Hyunsik asked himself as he opened his phone to call his bestfriend. The ringing on the other line didn't stop until its 5th ring when Kyungsoo decided to answer his phone, FINALLY.  

 

"DON'T ING TALK TO ME!" Kyungsoo hollered on the other line.

 

"WHY THE ARE YOU SHOUTING?!" Hyunsik replied bawling.

 

"I SAID-- Oh, It's you Hyunsik. Haha. Hey. What's up?" Kyungsoo said with a nervous laugh.

 

"What's up my . Why the hell are you shouting?  And you just vanished right after your dramatic 'Okay thats it. Don't talk to me till we get back home' for pete's sake!. Seriously Kyungsoo. What the is wrong with you." Hyunsik said mimicking Kyungsoo's voice earlier. He can feel his bestfriend's eyes rolled on the other line. "Okay I'm just kidding but seriously, Why are you so gross out whenever Jongin calls you these cute pet names? Shouldn't you feel those nasty metaphorical butterflies in your stomach whenever he did that?" Hyunsik curiously asked. 

"It's not that I'm disgusted or gross out. It's just so, I don't know? Sweet? Fluffy? It's not the pet names who's disgusting but the way he did it. No, I mean. I just. Ugh, I'm flustered okay?. I don't know but those butterflies are getting bigger and they're eating my whole stomach. I don't know but I like to hear it always. It sounds like a music to my ears. And I just don't know how to function anymore. So instead of acting like a stupid teenage girl in her date, I just chose to get angry so no one will tease me. Well you know since Chanyeol is always around. But I'm not actually angry. I'm just so flustered. like FLUSTERED because hell it's Jongin. So yeah." Kyungsoo said then sighed. 

 

"Yeah. So you, Do Kyungsoo, Is flustered? Because of Jongin? Am I hearing right?" Hyunsik said.

"Yes. Flustered. F-L-U--"

 

"Wow Soo your personality is so 4D you know that?" He said earning a growl from the other line. "So if I call you Kyungie bear you wont get angry?" Hyunsik playfully said.

"Yeah, why?" Kyungsoo said puzzled.

 

"Kyungie bear~"

"Yah."

 

"Kyungie bear~"

"Shut up!"

 

 

"Baby squishy Kyungie bea--"

 

"SHUT THE UP! AND DON'T TALK TO ME ANYMORE!" Kyungsoo furiously said and then hung up.

 

"Did he just, He.. hung up on me?" Hyunsik said looking at his phone, blinking. 

 

 

 

Typical Do Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

"WHY DID HE HUNG UP ONE ME?!" Hyunsik let out a loud cry.

--

 

It's been a while since Jongin drink a banana milk. It feels heaven whenever he got to taste his favorite drink. Fro him everydrop is amazing.

He is standing in front of a mirror in their practice room. The wall clock at the corner says 6:00 in the evening and he needs to get home fast if he wants to have a taste of Kyungsoo's cooking. Speaking of Kyungsoo, It's been a while since the two of them talked. After their dramatic scene in the park where he, along with Kyungsoo and their bestfriends hang out, They refuse to give each other glances. With their packed up schedules and exhausting bodies, It's really easy to say that they're just tired and needs rest in order to just get away from each other.

 

But Junmyeon, being the "Suho" of their group knows something is wrong between the two. He knows how short Jongin's temper is and especially Kyungsoo's "Problem about cute names". Junmyeon sighed because of s' childish acts. After the dancing line's daily practice (which includes Jongin) The lovely leader decided that he can't take it anymore. 

 

 

"Yah, you two come over here." The leader said with a serious voice.

 

"Junmyeon Hyung what's up?" Jongin said and then sat on the couch. Kyungsoo mimics his action only to put a big gap between him and Jongin. 

 

"Did you realized what you just did?" Junmyeon said arms crossed.


"I..don't know what you're talking about." Kyungsoo replied looking at the cealing avoiding Junmyeon's eyes.  

"Me neither." Jongin answered. Giving the leader I-don't-care-and-I-don't-give-a- look.

 

"I don't know what's wrong with you guys but if you keep fighting like this there will be no progress in your relationship. I don't want to pry. But being your leader I want the both of you to be okay." Junmyeon said and then release a big sigh he don't know he's been holding.

 

"What relationship are you talking about?" the doe-eyed boy said with his innocent look.

 

Jongin, hearing thos word from Kyungsoo furrowed his eye brows and the said, "Yeah. What relationship?"

 

"Seriously guys--"

 

"Oh look at the time. Bye Hyung I need to do something. Like, Ummh. Cook dinner? Yeah! Adios!" Kyungsoo said then went to the kitchen.

 

"Banana milk." 

 

"But you just drank--"

 

"Banana milk." Jongin simply said and then walked away.

 

 

 

"I must be Adolf Hitler in my past life to deserve this" Junmyeon said and then sobbed.

 

 

 

"But Adolf hitler is a German." Yixing said confused. Scratching his temple.

--

 

Seoul to Hongkong to Wuhan to Beijing, EXO's been busy doing their first ever concert: THE LOST PLANET. Giving their fans all over the world a special treatment that makes their dreams finally come true. The first concerts are the happiest one. Seeing their fans smile eventhough they are so tired after the concert are so overwhelming. Sure they are all happy. But after that Grumpy Jongin comes.

A Grumpy Jongin who loves pissing off someone just by breathing. 

 

 

 

Hell yes he does. 

 

Loud music from the speaker flows through every corner of the arena where they're currently performing. 

 

"Kyungsoo-ssi, Come here." Chanyeol calls the younger not to far from his side.

"What?" Kyungsoo answered not actually interested.

"Come here~" Chanyeol whines.

"No."  He replied ready to leave the older.

 

 

"Kyungie bear come here to hyung~" Chanyeol continues to whine. Kyungsoo on the other part doesn't have any other choice but to come closer to the elder just to make him stop whining.

"Hyung you're embarrassing come on let's get out of here." Kyungsoo said and then grabbed the taller's arms making way to the others.

Chanyeol leaned to Kyungsoo's ear and sweetly whispered "I know that's why Baekkie loves me"  He giggled and then ran over to Baekhyun. Leaving a dumb founded Kyungsoo behind. 

 

 

And a furious Jongin who just saw everything. 

 

 

Almost.

 

After the concert, Everyone decided to rest. It's a long day afterall.

 

"Yeol, come here look at the stars" Baekhyun said dragging his boyfriend to the balcony. It's just the two of them. Everyone is in their respective rooms already. 

"The stars are amazing." Chanyeol answered putting his arm over his petite lover.

"Chanyeo-"

 

"You two. Get out." 

 

"Jongin we-"

 

"I said get out."

 

"I.."

 

"Get. Out." And the two sprinted far far far far away from the Grumpy Jongin.

 

"Why the hell are you two running? Hey watch out there's a--" And then a loud crash "Table.. over there." A familliar voice said. Jongin looked at the owner of the voice to see if his instincts are real only to be greeted by his hyung, Kyungsoo. 

 

"H-hey.." Jongin said stuttering. He's not like this. Why am I stuttering? he suddenly thought.

 

"Oh. Hey there.. Jongin." Kyungsoo said obviously nervous. 

 

"I.." Jongin didn't know what to say. He can act grumpy for forever but not in front of his hyung, His boyfriend. "Hyung I--"

 

"Stop talking." Kyungsoo said and leaned to kiss his lover straight to his lips. The younger is shocked by Kyungsoo's actions but immediately kissed back. 

 

"You don't know how much I missed you. You ing grumpy boy" Kyungsoo said then continued kissing the younger. Their feelings and desires for each other are too much that no one can stop them.

"Hyung.." Jongin moaned. The older grabbed the younger's neck to deepen the kiss. Jongin parted their swollen lips and peppered Kyungsoo's neck and collarbones kisses. 

 

"Jongin, Room" Two words. Two words and Jongin lifted his hyung to their shared room. 

 

Night filled of love and desires. A night with just two of them.

 

 

 

"Those two are freak s. I will kill them using my lovely fingers." Baekhyun said clenching his fist. While Chanyeol beside him, covering his big ears. Trying to lessen the noise they are hearing.

 

"Jongin I'm near-- ugh. Jong-" 

 

"Ahh Baek make them stop make them stop. Baek make them stop or else I'll eat all your fingers." Chanyeol said bitting his lover's long fingers. 

"Go away you-- CHANYEOL!" Baekhyun yelled hitting Chanyeol's arms.

 

 

 

"I won't get near Kyungsoo anymore." Chanyeol mumbled. Still blocking his ears.

--

 

"Wow. Seems like everything are back to normal I guess?" Junmyeon said looking at the two lover in front of him. They are both teasing and feeding each other breakfast.

 

"Hello my lovely hyung. Good morning" The Grumpy Cheerful Jongin said. 

 

"Wow Jongin Good morning too." The leader suprised, replied. "I wonder what happened".

 

"You two. You two.. Chanyeol stop me or I'll kill these two" Baekhyun barged in the kitchen with Chanyeol. Eye bags are showing and swollen. "Go on hyung kill them. I don't really care because they killed our sleep last night!" Chanyeol said rubbing his eyes looking tired.

 

"What did we do?" Kyungsoo said innocently.

"You two basically whacked every part of your room last night and I didn't get my beauty sleep! MY ING BEAUTY SLEEP! You bulls!" Baekhyun hollered.

 

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun Language!" Junmyeon said.

 

"We did not!" Jongin said.

 

"Of course you did! Look at my eyes!" Chanyeol accusingly said pointing at his swollen eyes.

 

"Did not!"

 

"Did to!"

 

"Did not!"

 

"DID TO!"

 

"DID NOT!"

 

 

"Oh my ing hell shut up!" Baekhyun and Kyungsoo said in unison causing their lovers to shut up.

 

"We still have a lot of time so you two, Go to your room and sleep. You both looked like you just smoked weeds" Junmyeon said and sighed shooing Chanyeol and Baekhyun away. "And you two--"

 

"It's okay hyung we'll just stay in our room. Right Kyungie bear?" Jongin said cutely.

 

 

 

"What. Did. you. Just. Say?" Kyungsoo said with raging eyes.

 

"I.."

 

 

 

"DON'T YOU DARE GO TO OUR ROOM." he said slamming their room's door so loud.

 

"I DON'T ING CARE! DON'T COME OUTSIDE FOREVER!" Jongin said walking somewhere far away from everyone.

 

 

Junmyeon's eyes are teary from the scene. He thought everything was fine already. "I must be--"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No Hyung. You're not Osama bin Laden in your past life. He's from Saudi." Yixing (Who came out of stars nowhere )said patting their leader's back.

 

 

Thank you for reading this . HAHA I'm sorry If I failed. It's been a long time since I last write a story and this is my comeback so please bear with it. This is for my friends! I wish you can read this! Love you both! :* And also all of you!

 

Please subscribe, upvote and comment. I LOVE YOU~