Fear

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh, I have to go to Shanghai tomorrow night” he said. She pulled herself. “You’re leaving tomorrow?” she asked. “I guess so, we have family concert in Shanghai. It’s only for two days” he said. “Is that okay with you?” he asked. She nodded. “I’m okay” she said.

They arrived in Korea and Jongin called Baekhyun. He was little bit surprised when Jongin called him. “I thought you’re coming back after 5 days” he said as he arranged the luggage. “Well, she found her family” he smiled. “She met her mom?” Baekhyun blinked his eyes. “She passed away” he said as he looked at Jungah. “I’m sorry” Baekhyun mumbled as Jungah looked away, pretending not to hear anything.

“Well, you should stay there though” Baekhyun said. “I can’t. I have to go to Shanghai tomorrow” he said. “Shanghai? What for?” he asked as he drove his car. “TZ Family Concert” he smiled. “Ah, you’re going to bring along Jungah with you?” he asked. “No, it’s just for two days” he said. “She’s alone then?” he asked. “Yeah, and no one can go to my house. She’s mine” he smiled. “Oh, it’s already official between you guys?” he asked. “I guess so” she smiled as Baekhyun looked at both of them.

Baekhyun parked his car and bid goodbye as both of them took their luggage. “If you need anything, just call me” he smiled and Jungah nodded. “No problem” she smiled and walked into the building. He pressed the button and walked into the elevator. She rested her head on his shoulder. “You’re tired?” he asked. “Hm” she replied. Jongin patted her head.

He unlocked the door and slipped out his sneakers. Jungah dragged herself to the couch and threw her body on the couch. She raised one leg and placed it on the table. In split seconds, she fell asleep. Jongin who was busy with the stuff didn’t realize that she fell asleep silently on the couch. He walked to and fro the kitchen. He drank a glass of warm water and called her. “Jungah, you want something to eat?” he asked. “Jungah?” he called. He walked to the front. “She’s asleep?” he thought and placed his glass on the table and went to her. He caressed her face and smiled. He sat beside her and slowly pulled her head and rested on his shoulder.

She hugged him as he kissed her gently on the lips. “You know, I love you right?” he said as he tucked her hair behind her ear. He kissed her for second times. “Why you look so tired, honey?” he said softly. “You’re hurt?” he asked. “I know you’ve been in tough situation lately” he sighed. “But, I’m your boyfriend, right? I’m not going to leave you behind” he said. “Cheer up” he whispered. “Be the sassy Yoon Jungah” he smiled. “I promised you, after these things settle, we are going to move to San Francisco and lives there” he said as he looked outside. “You don’t have to do it for me, Kim Jongin” she thought as tears slowly flowing on her face.

▲▼▲▼▲▼

Jungah leaned against the door as she looked at Jongin’s silhouette. “Babe, what’s wrong?” he asked as he turned around. “Nothing. Is there anything that I can help?” she asked. “Come, sit here” he said as he patted his bed. She went and sits beside him. “I heard everything” she mumbled. “Heard of what?” he raised his eyebrows. “Everything. We don’t have to move to San Francisco” she said. “I’m sorry if I’m burdening you” she lifted her face. Jongin looked at her. “No, you’re not. I want to marry you. I want you to have a better life. You had so many black past in here” he said.  “But, what about work and all that?” she asked. “Jungah” he grabbed her hand. “My family lives there. TZ has another company there” he said.

“I feel like I’m such a big burden for you” she said. “Hey” he cupped her face and kissed her forehead. “You’re not and never will be a big burden for me” he smiled. She grabbed his hand and he pulled her into his warm embrace. “I don’t want to see you like this. You lose hope when you found out about your mom. I know, you’re sad but life must go on. I’m here. Your father will be around. Don’t worry” he consoled her. “I’m such a lucky I found you” she said. “I can’t imagine if I didn’t bump into you on that night, what will happen to you?” he said. “I might be slaughter by those gangsters” she said bluntly. He shushed her. “You want that to happen?” he asked. “Not really” she sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter