000

Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

//cameo: red velvet – irene//

 

She looked out of the window from her living room. She quietly sighs as she takes a sip of tea. She walked towards the couch and took a seat. Her life was fairly simple. All she has to do is wake up at seven in the morning, get ready and have breakfast. Toast and milk is the perfect breakfast for her to start off her day. She would then take bus 14 to her workplace where she would just arrange the clothes and accessories for the model. Her pay isn’t that much as compared to her colleagues but it manages to clear off her bills so far.

It’s a Sunday morning and she’s off for her daily schedule, workout at the nearby gym and off for lunch with one of her childhood friend, Irene. She wash up and get ready. Her workout is simple. Running on the treadmill for ten minutes and carry some dumbbells for at least a pretty five minutes before having a twenty minutes break.

After her workout, she walked to RV Café that are just a few meters away from the gym. The fragrant smell of the freshly baked breads and cookies just made her salivate. The owner of the café, Irene ran towards her right as she steps into the café.

“Yoon Ji!” Irene gave a big hug to her one and only best friend in the whole wide world. She holds her hand and invites her to sit down while she goes to the kitchen to grab some cookies for her.

“So how’s life” Irene starts the conversation.

It’s always Irene who starts the conversati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter