One

Luhan...?!

HyeSoo has just walked out of the store, carrying a plastic bag of newly bought clothes. It has been almost a week since HyeSoo moved to Seoul, South Korea. Right after graduating from high school in America, she quickly packed up her bags and said goodbye to her family and friends, and moved to Seoul. Even with thousands of people and mean ajummas, HyeSoo still loved Seoul. She felt great moving to her home country and starting a whole new life, leaving everything behind. 

As Hyesoo walked around the streets of Seoul, she noticed a beautiful display of desserts on a window of a bakery. "Wow, that baker must of took a lot of time and effort into decorating those desserts Hyesso thought to herself. Looking at those beautiful desserts reminded her so much of when her neighbor, Annabelle, made cakes and cupcakes for HyeSoo. Even if Annabelle was old and fragile, she still made beautiful delicious cakes. Everything around HyeSoo reminded her so much memories of back in America. Her mind will replay those memories over and over again, from childhood to present. 

"Ahh!" A person's voice screamed.

HyeSoo quickly snapped out fo her mind and realized she has bumped into a woman, who just fell.

"I'm so sorry!" HyeSoo said, rushing over to the woman and helping her up. HyeSoo couldn;t really see her face, well because the woman's hat has fell right on her face as she fell. "Are you okay?" Hyesoo asked. 

The woman put her hat back on, and HyeSoo's eyes widened to see who it was. The woman dusted off her sweater and jeans, and looked at HyeSoo. Except that the woman wasn't actually a "woman". 

It. Was. Luhan. From. Exo. 

Hyesoo was in shock, and Luhan quickly put his fingers over HyeSoo's mouth. "Luhan?! Why is he dressed up as a woman?!?!" Hyesoo thought. She had no words to say, as she just stood there, not doing anything. 

"Shh, don't say anything! I'm dressed like this to avoid my fans and get some freedom for once. Care to help me?" Luhan asked. 

HeySoo still couldn't believe it. On the outside, she was frozen as ice, but on the inside, she was fangirling like an idiot. "omgomgomgomgomg it's Luhan from exo!!" Hyesoo said over and over in her head. HyeSoo tried as hard as possible not to show her fangirling, and Luhan was still standing there, with his fingers on HyeSoo's mouth.

"Ugh, fine then. I'll go ask some other girl to help me then" Luhan sighed as he slowly walked away. 

"Wait!" HyeSoo said, going after Luhan. "I'll help you!" 

Luhan stopped and looked at Hyesoo, surprised that she went after him. "Really? You will?" Luhan said, smiling. 

"Of course!" HyeSoo smiled back.