His decision

90s kids's dream!!

Flashback ..

In Guangzhou hospital 

Nurse:Next Mr Wu

Kris mom:Let's go son.

Kris enter the room with his mom accompaniment.

Doctor:Mr Wu your result is out.it show that you are diagnosed with myocarditis.myocraditis is a kind of heart disease that may cause breathing difficulty and  even worst sudden death.we will take one more test before we confirm your result.but do not worry,if you take plenty of rest and follow my instruction this disease can be cure.Please avoid irregular meal and avoid doing excercise such as dancing and running.

Kris n his mom will dazed by the doctor word.

The 15mins ride seem like an hour.Both of them doesn't speak a word. They do not know how to express the fear of the doctor word.

Kris pov..

what if this disease took me away what would happen to my mom.

Kris's mom pov

I can't lose my one and only precious son. He need to go for treatment.

Beep beep. 1 message.

Manager:where are you?when are you coming back to korea? you need to come back for practice.

Kris doesn't reply his manager.

Both of them still act like nothing happen.

Kris look at the backview of his mom in the kitchen.It remind him when he was young in Canadian even though life is not easy but they are still very happy. He love the soup that his mom brew for him no matter how stress is his schoolwork as long as he have a sip of his mom's soup that would make his day.

Kris's mom:time for dinner.

As usually,Kris's mom will give him a bowl of soup to warm his stomach.

Kris sat down  facing his mom and drank the soup,his nose start to feel sour and tears flow out.

Looking at his son crying.Kris's mom can't control herself anymore.

That night the dinner is filled with tear and sorrow. Both of them couldn't sleep that night

Kris's pov

Should i leave? what about my brother?my mom?I am her only son, she is old I shouldn't let her worry anymore. I don't really feel happy when I work. But this is my dream.

Dream should make me feel happy but not  making me miserable .

Sorry brother,i have to quit.

 

Next morning,

Kris decide to speak to her mom.

Kris:mom i have something to tell u.

Mom:yes my darling?

Kris:i decided to quit from exo.

Kris's mom felt relieve when he heard that,it is like his son finally save for hell.

Kris's mom:I am glad u had make up your mind.i will call my lawyer later.