SJ SUNBAENIM

90s kids's dream!!

Next morning,

Knock knock

Suho:come in.

2 handsome guys apppear in the room with a basket of fruit.

Eetuek:annyeong suho

Suho:opps hyung u r here.thanks for coming.

Suho wanted to stand up to bow to his hyung but got restricted by the iv drop.

Eetuek:is ok suho,just stay on ur bed.

Donghae was giggling at suho action.he was still the same suho he seem 8yr ago.nope to be exact he is still the 15 year old little boy kim junmyeon. Donghae remember the first time when they met, suho was so clumsy.

Flashback 

24 dec 2006 ,afternoon,windy day.

Trainer:kidz today ur sunbaenim will be coming to judge your performance.pls show all the thing that i have teach u to attract their attention.

Meanwhile 12 guys appear in the practice room

Sj:annyeonghaseyo,we r super juniOR~

Eetuek:can we start now?

Trainer:we still have one more trainee on his way.it okay we can just go ahead first.

Meanwhile..

A student ran into the practice room with lots of book in his hand but everything splattered on the floor while he closed on the door.

Everyone was staring awkardly at him while he was picking up his book.

Sorry i m late he apologized.

Trainer:quickly get urself ready.

Yes mdm.

The audition is going on smoothly n sj will enjoying the show.

Trainer:next contestant 12th ,kim junmyeon.

Junmyeon:hi everyone,my name is kim junmyeon i m 15yrs old this year.my hobby is..

Meanwhile,

Ring ring.. ..

Junmyeon phone rang.

He was so nervous that he pick up his phone n instead of pressing the reject he press on the loudspeaker answer button.

" My baby boy, mommy bought u ur favourite sushi for dinner remember to back home early."

Sorry mom i will call u later.junmyeon whispered.

"baby boy u may start."donghae teased.

Everyone were laughing so hard that made Junmyeon so embarrassed.

Eetuek:Donghae stop it. relax junmyeon u make start.

Junmyeon:thanks sunbaenim.

Junmyeon was singing accapella he angelic sweet voice impress everyone in the room.

The audition had ended.

The trainee who are nominated by sj will be promote to the advanced level of training.they would be able visit their senior working area to learn how that work as an idol.

Fortunately suho is one of them,since from that onward suho n sj build up a good relationship with each other. Whenever sj saw suho they will call him baby boy that made him blush.

End of flashback.