The leader's break down

90s kids's dream!!

 

Back to dorm.

EXO was having tight schedule recently since they r preparing for their comeback. Especially the leader who didn't  had a time to rest at all.

Suho schedule was to wake up on 8am to make sure everyone is ready for training.

10am start training.

2pm representing exo for meeting 

4pm have inkigayo broadcast with baekhyun.

After dinner continue with training n his paper work till 10pm.

However adding to the worst,as a qualify tertiary student suho still need to ensure himself to finish his report on time.he spent endless night rushing his report.

Tonight is the last day he have to rush for  his report.This is the last report he need to hand in before his exam he can't be any happier.

12am..Everyone is sleeping.

Sehun can feel a small dim light at the corner of the room

Sehun:hyung,u r not sleeping?rubbing his sleepy eye.

Suho:hunnie i still had my report to rush on ,tomorrow is my deadline.i m sorry.did i disturb u?should i go outside n do?

Sehun:is ok hyung, just quickly finish ur work n had a good sleep.take care hyung.

Sehun went  back to his dreamland.

 

4am,Suho finally finished his report.

He make an effort to wake up at 7am to hand in his report to the school after that he will join exo for practice.

 

8am in the dorm.

Exo will having their breakfast together.

Tao:sehunnie,where is suho hyung.

Sehun:he went to school this morning and will be joining us for practice later on.

Luhan:omg r u serious? I saw him sleeping late last night n he woke up so early??

I  think he is overworking lately.

Sehun:yes u r right.he slept at 4am last night.

After hearing what sehun say the worry Kyungsoo decide to make sandwiches for his leader.He was afraid that suho didn't have his breakfast.They can't afford their leader to be sick.

 

In the pratice room.

Suho:sorry guys i m late.

Suho look sleepy,he start to join the choreography.

During break.

Kyungsoo :hyung this is ur sandwich,i made it for u .i m afraid u didn't grab your breakfast.

Kyungsoo was right suho didn't eat anything this morning.But it was too late for him to eat now cus he had lost his appetite 

Suho:thanks Kyungsoo i will eat it later.

During the practice,suho can feel himself getting weaker.he start to feel a burning  pain in this abdomen.However he try to hid it from n continue dancing.

During the second break of the dance.

He became very pale and his gastric pain is getting worst. To avoid the members attention Suho went to a corner hugging his leg to his stomach trying to suppress his pain.But infact he is shivering in pain now. The memeber start to realize their leader is acting abnormal n approach him.

Kai:hyung r u okay?holding to his hyung arm,he can feel suho shivering in pain.

Suho nodded his head trying to convince them he is alright.But he is still hugging his leg to suppress his pain.

Xiumin:r u sure?u doesn't look good.

Suho yah let us bring u to the doctor.

The member start to get worry.

Suddenly suho felt a urge of vomiting.Suho stood up n run into the washroom n the members follow.

Since he didn't ate anything this morning he start to throw out all the liquid he had.Lay try to pat his back to make him feel better. The vomiting last for 5min,he even throw out the gastric juice which is in yellowish liquid.Suho was so worn out after that.

Luhan:call the manager. Luhan instruct.

Chen quickly made his call to his manager.

Luhan:someone help me to lift him up.

Suho is too weak to stand up by his own.

The 2 hyungmin start to lift his dongsaeng  up to the basin to wash himself.

Suho can feel his throat burning n his start to feel dizzy.

The next moment he realise is that he heard shouting for his name n he went black out.

Manager:quick let's bring him to the hospital i will drive my car.his manager  came in time.

Without hesitation,chanyeol quickly lift up his hyung in bridal style n run out to the carpark.

After reaching the hospital,suho was push into the emergency room.other member will waiting outside worrying.

After an hour,the doctor finally come out.

How is him?the members rush to the doctor n ask.

Doctor:the patient is suffering too much stress n he is overworking lately.His irregular meal had cus his gastric problems to get worst.just give him more rest.u guys may go in n see him.

EXO:Thank you doctor.

Exo went into suho room.