Baby baby blue

Young Love

 

     Luhan sealed his lips and pulled his vision to the brunet seated in a fitting blue button up. His prey had his head down, golden brown locks falling down swiftly along the motion to cover his sad hazel eyes. The Chinese man didn’t have to see the younger’s face to confirm that his lips quivered while he fiddled with his fingers as the air intensified within the dull meeting room. There had been a tiny streak of worry in the black haired director's mind but it disappeared just as quickly. The elder his lips and started,    

     "How do you want to deal with this?”    

     The little man flinched at his tone, quickly snapping his head to face the intimidating male. His slender fingers hooked themselves tight to the sides of his pants as he stared at the Director’s protruded collarbones. Milky white skin latched itself on the man, enlightening many of his beauty as always. He had always felt small whenever he was  with the Director. Perhaps it was due to his position, or maybe because Luhan simply did not fail to provide him with a reason to be leaned on. The other head of sections continued to chatter their ideas away, only to get rejected once it reached Luhan’s ears.  

     The room appeared to be too bright for Sehun eyes as he kept squinting away from the source of light. Minutes later, he closed his eyes and let his nose linger in the smell of Luhan’s heavy cologne.    

     “Sehun, are you listening?”    

     The expected male nodded in reply and with many worries, reached for the ends of Luhan’s jacket under the table. His supervisor gave him a small smile upon realising the tiny tug and clasped his hands in satisfaction. He declared the end of the long and pointless meeting then wished them thanks for the good work. One by one, the workers left and eventually Sehun was the one person who'd remained glued to his chair. He was supposed to wait until the right time came, until Daddy came for him. 

---

    The smaller lad was only 19 when Luhan got him an internship at his company. The Chinese male had only been 26 but had to take over his father's business after his departure. They met at an education fair Luhan's university had hosted back when Sehun was still in high school. The pale boy had been the prettiest little thing Luhan had seen and was approached the minute he'd seen the boy. They clicked right away and eventually started hanging out as friends. Their small escapades slowly turned into dates and by the end of the year, both couldn't deny their feelings any longer and had agreed to date. 
 

    By the time Sehun turned 18, he was already living alone. His parents weren't very happy about it but it would've made commuting to college a lot easier. Of course that'd meant he could see Luhan more often as well. As they blinked the days away, they realised they were already in their third year and yet their relationship had been stronger than ever. Luhan's lover was a smart boy and could easily manage his college assignments. He was also very supportive of the older's decision to manage the company and would help him in any way that he could. Once the boy turned 19, Luhan realised Sehun would make a wonderful addition to his cast and got him a job. Due to his internship, they'd also managed to slip a few kisses in here and there throughout the work.

---

    Luhan pursed his lips and knocked on the door. His young lover was seated right where he was 10 minutes ago except that he'd fallen asleep on the big black chair. The president snuck into the seat beside the latter and leaned his head forward to admire the boy's features. Sehun often mumbled in his sleep and this time was no different. 

    "Lu......... han ... hyung"

    A grin was graced on the older's face, satisfied that Sehun had only been dreaming about him, even in his sleep. He carried the boy out of the room and into his office, nodding to his worker's greetings along the way with a glare whenever they'd stare at Sehun's body. The younger was left to rest on his couch as he continued to finish his share of work for the day. The night dawned upon them and the clock struck 7pm as Luhan closed his files with a sigh. 

    The older's phone buzzed, cutting the empty silence and he immediately dialed the number after reading the message. It was Sehun's mother. She couldn't reach her son and was worried if something had happened. They'd usually talk once or twice in a week. Sehun was very close to his mother. Luhan told her he'd get Sehun to call her back the day after and insisted they'd visit sometime soon. The lady thanked his future son-in-law and told him to take care. A nice kiss through the phone made Luhan chuckle before ending the call. 

    Meanwhile, Sehun stirred on the couch, awoken by Luhan's heavenly laugh from the window. The boy was curled on the furniture and spent a good five minutes staring at the back of his boyfriend's head. He closed his eyes again then stretched his muscles awake. He intended to wait until the older was done talking to whoever that was but simply fell into the sandman's traps yet again. Luhan walked over to the baby sprawled on his couch and began rubbing his hand on the boy's thighs. Slowly, his fingers crept up and reached the younger's collarbones. Sehun was startled to reality once he felt the warmth radiating from the other's touch. 

    "Time to head home little boo," Luhan cooed to the boy, ushering him to put his coat on and ruffled his hair. The older took his baby's hand in his own as they walked down to his car. They didn't need to discuss to know that Sehun was indeed to come back with Luhan that night. Luhan went through his closet- their closet and got them a change of clothes. While Sehun enjoyed his bubble bath, the older decided to make dinner for a change and allowed himself to a glass of wine before he started. 

     They sat at the balcony and ate their meal in silence. Sehun had grinned upon entering the kitchen and realising he'd get to taste Luhan's cooking again. The boy was pushed onto Luhan's lap and quickly rested the top of his head under the older's chin. The director's arms were wrapped tight around his lover, sealing him from any possibilities of running away- not that he would anyway. They continued their routine by watching a movie, Chicken Little. Sehun had been hyper the whole time and wouldn't stop shaking his legs unless his lover gently laid his hand on them. 

     The next hour was work time for the both of them, mostly Sehun, Luhan refused to take any office work home and liked finishing it right away. Sehun on the other hand, had some assignments undone because Luhan was a tease and often distracted the younger. The Chinese lad made two cups of hot cocoa just the way his baby wanted and laid his head on the younger's lap as both did their work. Occasionally, Luhan would press a few kisses on the boy's stomach, making him giggle and blush in return. Well Sehun smelled divine and he simply couldn't help himself. They remained in the same position until the alarm rings twice, signalling time for bed. Both halted their works and led each other to their shared chamber. 

     Sehun would always get a glass of warm milk and some tummy rubs before being tucked inside Luhan's embrace. The covers were warm, contrasting the cold night and the younger's breathing slowly steadied as Luhan sang softly into his ear. The minute Sehun began to snore, the older would peck his cheeks and lips before snuggling his nose into the latter's hair. The night grew deeper and deeper while the moon shone brightly between the moving clouds. 

     Life was beautiful as it was and every night, Sehun would think, Luhan was the best thing that ever happened to him.