Final

This Is War

Is there any possibility to change the world? Is there any chance that everything will be alright? Or maybe chance humanity will restore and became better? 

 

 

 


That's impossible. 

 

 

 


For him, there is nothing to lose, because he already  lost it. His fiancé died in war. In war. Because three day before their marriage, they took him away. He was so desperate after one year without any informations. After year and some day, there was a box. Huge box and he thought I will die from happiness. He wrote him and sent something! After he opened box, there were money. A lot of money and some things. Clothes, accessories what his fiancé wore. But then I saw it. I saw a letter and photography. 

 

 

    My dearest love, 
If you are reading is, that means my things came to you successfully. I am sorry that I interrupted our marriage. I had no chance to say no and you know it. Where I am? What I am doing? When I come back? I have no idea. After I went into car, they gave me injection and i fell asleep so quickly, that I can't remember anything. I woke up and I was in water. They were testing my abilities for fight and work. Everyone had done it and I wasn't exception. After that, we had rooms where we were living. It was our home. And then.. it came. We were sent for our first mission. It was... I can't even describe it baby. Technology used there was very progressed. In our world it would be very helpful but here, here is it the most powerful weapon for soldiers like us. We had very special weapons, and our costumes were with glowing orange or red straps. I don't remember correctly. 

Also our first fight was victorious. And we returned to the base. I was alright until the medicine check. There was problem with my blood. It was infected by some virus they didn't know. But after two days they gave me some pills and it was immediately gone, baby. Really gone! It was a miracle. And my blood wasn't infected anymore. How quick they were, right? Unbelievable.
I met some people like me. Here are girls also too. However, to be honest, no one is that beautiful as you are, my love. I can say it without any hesitance. And I feel lucky to have you. Some of my friends are jealous at me haha. But, after all, they said when it's over, we can go home. And it will be soon I can feel it in my bones. I am thinking about you all the time. 

    Oh and that money. When we finish our mission successfully, there is payment for us. I was saving money for you and now, you can do anything you want with them. 
I will write you asap. 
    I love you sweetheart.

 

 

There was nothing wrong on that letter. Second one, was from his friend. His name was, or is Sehun

 

 

Dear Kyungsoo. 

I am sorry for letting you know this...he didn't make it. We are sending you his photography and clothes with money. We add some more from ourselves because your man was the best. We had a great time with him. He was a good man, and he loved you so much as I can't even imagine I will love someone like he did you. 

We are sorry for your loss.
From Sehun & Zitao 

 

 


On the photography, Jongin was proudly standing with his weapon and costume with peace sign and shining smile on his face. How ed up it was? Now, he is alone. His fiancé died in some stupid war, even he didn't know anything about it.

He found himself packing some clothes  into his bag. He had an idea where he can get informations. Kyungsoo waited too long to live together with Jongin and he won't show any mercy with these bastards who took Jongin's life. First thing on his mind was find Sehun and Zitao to ask them what happened. Kyungsoo wiped his tears and took photoalbum.  As he finished his packing, Kyungsoo took car keys and slammed the doors, prepared and decided to kill those people who took Jongin's life.

 

___________________________________________________________________
a/n : don't kill me. it's my first time. be gentle with me. 
see you soon.
mareslibertad