Facing together,

As Long as your Happy.....

      

                                         I've heard the confrontation in Jessica's room but i'd rather not interrupt them, i'll just wait for Taeyeon on the kitchen and talk to her.. Taeyeon-ah are you okay? 

                                      I'm okay Yuri don't worry, cammon help me make some breakfast for all of us,! ("i know you heard everything Yuri and i know! it's still painful for you but we can't do anything about them, loving someone is like a gamble! you'll never know if you'll win or lose") 

                                     After making breakfast Taeyeon ask Yuri to get all the members so they can eat together, The breakfast is so solemn no one dare to ask some question or fighting over the food, even Yoona and Sooyoung have been so abnormally quiet.. 

                                     Until jessica speak up! "I want to say sorry for another scandal that errupt regarding me and Taecyeon oppa, i didn't expected this to be this big, after the event last night he ask me if it's okay to accompany him on the coffe shop and i agree, i know it's careless of me to be out alone w/ him because we have existing scandal but i hope you all understand me". Said Jessica already teared up...

                                     All the member goes to Jessica and comfort her,..  except for the two person whose in the opposite side of the table...

Jessica i'm sorry if i overreact, i hope you understand that i just want the best for all of us... (said taeyeon)

                                    I understand Taeyeon-ah! I'm so sorry again.