Don't Leave

Don't leave

Tao's P.O.V

Everywhere I hear people say Kris is leaving and I know it was true. When the manager announced it my heart shattered into pieces. Now I'm wondering aimlessly in the night trying to redeem myself but nothing could fix my heart.

"I promise to be with you forever, I will always protect you."

Liar....My eyes started to water and I fell to my knees, now crying my heart out. WHY?! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE?! I yelled in my head. As I was crying I heard a shout. I turned around to find Kris with a worried expression. I looked away not wanting to see him but he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. He looked me over looking to see if I was injured. I assured that I was fine and sighed in relief.

"Tao, don't make me worry like that. I don't what I'll do if you got hurt." he said.

"Why do care?" I glared.

"What?" he asked confused.

"Why should you care? You're leaving me in a few days so why should you care?"

"Tao they don't treat me right. They just...I just to have SM but please remember that I still-"

"SHUT UP! IF YOU REALLY CARED ABOUT ME THEN STAY! YOU PROMISED ME SO MANY THINGS BUT NOW YOU'RE BREAKING THEM! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" I yelled.

"Tao...please don't say that..."

I started to cry again and began to run away from him. I heard him call out my name but I just ignored it. But then I heard him say stop in a panick way. I looked up to see a truck heading towards me. I turned to see Kris reaching his hand out. I did the same thing and whispered, "Kris..."


-Two weeks later-

Kris's P.O.V

I looked over the streets of Germany, enjoying the breeze and the laughter of the citizens. I smiled as I saw a couple laughing happily and sharing an ice cream together. My thoughts went to Tao, his beautiful smile and his angel laugh. I smiled and relaxed in my chair but got up when my phone rang. I picked it up and was surprise to hear who it was.

"Suho, it's been a while."

"Hey Kris, how have you been?"

"Good, never been better."

"How's Germany?"

"Great, I love the view here and also this is his one places he wanted to go to again."

"Right. Well I just wanted to check up on you. Take care of yourself and please come back safely."

"Don't worry I'll bring him back in one piece after all, he is my panda."

"KRIS~!" A voice yelled from a distance. I looked up to see a beautiful panda running towards me. I hung up the phone and opened my arms to let the panda embrace me. I kissed the top of his head as he smiled happily. I'll always protect you, Tao. Promise number 1 complete.


-Two weeks earlier-

I watched in horror as I saw a truck hurling towards Tao, I reached out my hand and he did the same. As the truck came closer I closed my eyes trying to avoid seeing the horrid scene, I heard the truck screech and I opened my eyes slowly. I saw no blood or body on the streets so ran closer to see what happened to Tao. To my relief I found Suho holding a crying Tao, I began to tremble and broke down crying. I ran towards the two and took Tao out of Suho's arms and began apologising.

"I'M SORRY! TAO I PROMISE TO PROTECT YOU FOREVER! I PROMISE I WON'T LEAVE! JUST DON'T EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" I cried.

"Y-you'll stay?" he asked.

"Yes, but I still want SM to make our schedules more easier. Tao I love you so I'm going to keep my promises that I made you with you. I'm never leaving you." I smiled.

"Kris..." He smiled and hugged me and cried with happiness. I looked up to see Suho crying and smiling. I mouthed thank you to him and I went back to hugging Tao.

"Hey...Do you want to go to Germany?"


I know this might not be good but I tried my best to make a oneshot. This was just something I made up on the top of my head. Please Don't hate me if you hate this story. .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.