IT'S NOT THAT EASY

MATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PAST SOUTH WOLF CASTLE

??? P.O.V

I'm back to my cousins' home,I bowed at the king and queen "auntie and uncle,your kids are doing very fine and I think they still don't know about their selves,your kids are naughty at the same time,Jinki is a play boy,jin kyung has turned into a B**** and jin kwan is a bully now" I said "maybe the humans are just influencing our kids,maybe we should take them away" said the King "but yeobo it's not that easy,what if the hunters come back and they are here,they would kill them for sure,and since the future queen is jin kwan she should know more about humans and jinki too so that he can defend the kingdom and know the enemies' weakness and jin kyung needs to learn since she is going to help her sister in ruling the kingdom" the queen reasoned "Soo ra,as future goddess of the wolves and the guardian of the most powerful golden moonstone,you need to look after our kids until we take them" the king ordered "I will your highness" with that I bowed and left.

Jin P.O.V

"hi jin how is your date?'' the girls asked "he's officially my boyfriend,and Kris the new guys is now my friend" I said while looking at Sang hyun.

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIING* 

The bell rang and we got out of the class room I met up with Sang hyun "Oppa,I want you to meet my friend Kris oppa,he's from the other section" I introduced kris who is in front of us their faces become cold "is there something wrong?" I asked "nothing,well,Jin can I talk to yourboyfriend in private?" he requested I just nodded and left.       

Kris P.O.V

I pulled Sang Hyun's collar "listen here,Cheondoong,I won't let you take her and claim her as your mate,cause I won't give up easily on MY MATE,she's definitely mine,remember that Cheondoong,SHE'S MY MATE,MINE" I said and he just smirked "I guess your too late cause I already made it official" I was shocked by his words,no this cannot be happening,NO WAY I'M ALREADY LATE TO HER HEART!!!

I came back to our house "gege your back,so did you asked her already?" Tao asked,meet my pack members Suho,Baekhyun,Chanyeol,Kyungsoo (D.O),Sehun,Kai,Lay,Xiumin,Chen,Luhan and Tao "I did but I'm too late someone already claimed her" I said and throwed my head back in frustration "but  that's impossible,a wolf only has one mate and that's it" Suho said and I just reali

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter