ツ1#| Gay Relationships

¿DaFkuSay?| Rants on Role-Playing| Accepting Topic Requests| Read if u wish my niq
Please log in to read the full chapter
Gay Relationships

I literally can't with this topic that it had to be first, It's so tragic that it is even IMPOSSIBLE to take sides on this one. Just thinking about it *massages temples* ugh- being polite is nice, So I'm going to start with the IC ladies.

Ladies~ Hey, How are you? Good? Great.

 

The number one complaint about you guys is the "Oh, There's no straight guys, bring some juseyo~" *sighs* you know it's true right? - In Every Role-Play I've been in, these 'confessions' would pop up in the Anon/Secret page. Why? I don't know. Let me tell you, There ARE straight guys. Are they your biases? probably not. So it's not the fact that there is NO straight guys, it is the fact that there are NO biases or someone popular on the feed that you'd like to date. face it, admit it.

 

Now, if there literally NO straight guys either wait or move to a different RP. Unless you have 100% tried talking to every guy in that Roleplay you have no right to be complaining. Actually, you have no right to be complaining about Gay relationships - kinda rude right? when the hell was roleplaying about dating anyways?! my lord. it's like now these days Roleplaying is about dating your bias and . calm that down.

 

 

Guys. . . "GUYS"

 

This is getting ridiculous don't you think? I mean... why is like 89% of Boy groups are Gay IC? Its not bothering me, please don't even. Just I don't get why y'all are so desperate to have your OOC "ships"
Please log in to read the full chapter