chapter 2

That Different Girl

lunch time

“sena.. lets go lunchh.. stop it with those headphones you dont even look cool on them” said jungkook, complaining. "Urghh your so annoying" "yah you should be grateful that you have a friend like me or else... ull be in the nerds side for ages HAHAHA" "shut ittt... okay fine im so grateful that your my friend NOWWW lets go buy fooddd already !!"

after buying some food they went to their usual place which is under a tree.. "haaa.. its been a long time since ive ate under this awesome tree.. dont you think jj?" "i told you to stop calling me JJ already its so childishh ergh i HATE that name" "fineee baby JJ" "soo... did you know that baekhyun the new kingka says he likes your name??" "like i care.. jungkook, stop pretending that you dont know me! im like, awesome just on the inside and ICE COLD on the outside" "maybe you should open your heart and START TREATING ME LIKE A BEST FRIEND hmph. oh and by the way you. are. not. awesome" "ahahahah i can prove you that im awesome! common baby jj give me a dare. awesome one." "oh magad ive been waiting for this moment all along. BE FREINDS WITH BAEKHYUN" "oh no..."

after school, sena looked for his brother but was no where to be found.. everyone went home except for like a few kids.. sena was freaking out so she called sungyeol. "oppa WHERE ARE YOU" "aishh you just ruined my moment.. i was just about to kiss this girl AISHH" toot he hung up.

"why arent you home yet.. ?" asked a guy. sena looked behind and was suprised that it was baekhyun. urghh what is this.. faith? hurmmmmm.. "oh im waiting for  my brother.." yah.. are you drunk?! why are you talking to this kid.. "oh is he busy? i can walk you home instead.." without hesitating sena said YES PLEASE JEBAL! "okay then lets go kaja!!"

sena

why did u said yes arghh.. maybe i was lost because i really wanted to go home.. aish.. stupid freaking me π_π

baekhyun

woa daebak i didnt expect she would say yes.. i thought she was a hard and cold girl.. is chanyeol wrong? or shes crazy for me ? kekeke..

"okay then see you next week. tommorows a saturday so i hope you get much rest annyeong!"

what is it with him.. tommorow i have like.. many events to go with that baby jj urgh isnt he a kingka.. why did he forced me why not HIS FRIENDS !! sheesh baek is sure good with cheesy lines.. no wonder hes a ing player..

----__________

LOL SORRY GUYS IM UPDATING LATE BECAUSE I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO THIS FIC WITH MY FRIEND BUT SHE ISNT HELPING AT ALL.. SO I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN WAIT IM SO SORRY! MIAN.. thanks for supporting mee annyeong..