chapter 1

That Different Girl

*alarm noise*

Sena thought for a while.. since when did i put the alarm right beside my ear?! 

sena woke up and saw his brother laughing alone "kekekekeke“ sena got totally mad “YAH LEE SUNGYEOL !! stop bothering me i want to sleep huuuu” sungyeol flicked her forehead. “now thats a nice way to talk to your oppa huh? pabo yah, today you have school, dress up PALLI” aishh.. why do we need to go this early... oppa probably wants to flirt errh gross

Sena ran downstairs and went to the front door. “oppa.. dont we have breakfast?? im so hungry ≧﹏≦” “ani. sena, you have to diet. you always eat” “BUT ATLEAST IM NOT FAT OKAY” “whatever im going annyeong!!” "oppa wait for me!!" sungyeol and sena walked to school together.

at the front gate sungyeol suddenly holds sena's hand. “oppa.. i mean sungyeol!! hajima people will see us..” behind the gate someone is observing them. Heol.. daebak is sena and sungyeol in a relationship?! Said the boy named jungkook. "im just kidding with you sena!! see you at home DONGSAENG ah!!" "urghh why is he making it obvious.." sena quickly wore her headphones and pretend nothing had happened. jungkook quickly approached her. "Yo sena shi" jungkook ruffled her hair. sena put her headphones at her neck . "yo jungkook why are you here early?" "i just feel like coming early" "heol cinca?! hahahah" "uhmm sena, who was that boy who called you dongsaeng? perhaps... your older brother?" "you heard?" "duhh he yelled earlier" "well dont tell anyone then" "HEOL.. your oppa is a kingka?! Lee sungyeol?! daebak" "shut it" "arasseo boss"

they arrived at their classroom. it was so noisy. jungkook wondered why are the girls gossiping in a group.. sena, on the other hand just ignored and went to the back seat and put her bag at the seat beside her (means thats a seat saved for jungkook) then she wear her headphones back and read a book. Jungkook came n put her bag beside her. He removed her headphones. "Sena shi do you notice that new boy?" "ani. aishh your so annoying give me back those" "sena !! listen. the girls are gossiping about that new kid" "so what" "fine whatever. YOU DONT WANNA LISTEN TO ME. FINE" the class went total silent. everyone looked at jungkook. jungkook laughed nervously. then everyone continued back to what they were doing. "jungkook dont pout. noooo. jungkoooook" Jungkook was pouting because he got ignored. "Fine baby kookie !! what. do. you. WANT" "I want you to look at that guy !! named bacon" "how did you know his name" "i heard them whispering duh" "his name does sound interesting.." "dont think about food sena, you cant eat him"."fine whatever"

suddenly that new guy bacon bumped into jungkook. "oh mian bacon shi" "how did you know my nickname.." "wait what?" "call me baekhyun next time unless we become bestfriends" "oh mkay then. the names jungkook by the way. jeon jungkook" "nice to meet you my names byun baekhyun people call me baekhyun. say... whos that girl sitting beside you earlier?" "oh her name is sena. lee sena" "she seems nice" "oh you dont know the real her yet.."