i love plushies

lets's do magic!

“Children see magic

because they look for it.”

Christopher Moore

 


 

Chanyeol really wanted to create a spell which can magically transform his friend Baekhyun into something cuter than he looks like. Like maybe a bunny, or maybe a puppy. But it seems like finding spells are harder than it looks like.


He has already visited numerous stores both online and by strolling malls with his parents, but trying those spells didn't really work! Faux! He already ended up abandoning three books with charred edges. (He accidentally lit up a blazing fire but unluckily, his school books weren't the ones damaged.)


(And as if on cue, Chanyeol swung his Harry Potter—a stick, perhaps—wand towards the vase, expecting it would turn into a chocolate, it didn't.)


Baekhyun feels sad seeing his best friend always looking sad every time he would not accomplish a single spell. Baekhyun is quite sure magic doesn't exist in our world. But he doesn't let anybody tell Chanyeol that. He didn't want his best friend hurt.


"C'mon, Baekhyun! C'mon! I'll sure it will work now!"


Then Baekhyun blinked and closed his books. He was glad Chanyeol distracted him, sure he was really getting bored from reading two different books on the same time, nearly exchanging Snow White's book into Cinderella and the Seven Horses. He hid his books under his pillow and stood in front of Chanyeol.


"I discovered a new spell! Look look!"


He waved his wands a few times upward, before pointing it into Baekhyun who was smiling. "Dopey, Sleepy, Slimy, Angry. Let asterisk, put the person's name here, asterisk, be a fairy!"


Yet Baekhyun didn't even turn into a winged creature. Like maybe a fly or mosquito.

 

And that won't work either. Baekhyun knew "asterisk, put the person's name here, asterisk" should be his name. Chanyeol shouldn't have said that though.


"...And it didn't." He looked up and Chanyeol was nearly crying. 


"I—I just wanted to turn you into a... a cute creature," he sobbed sloppily, sitting on Baekhyun's messy bed. The latter couldn't help but to frown and feel Chanyeol's melancholic aura. 


"Don't worry. You'll turn into a magician soon!"


Chanyeol sniffed a couple more times before wiping his cheeks with his hand. "A-are you sure?"


"Yep, and you'll be popular in Korea!"


- - - - -


"M-mom? Please buy me this?" a couple of "bbuing bbuings" we're the reason why Baekhyun's mother let go of all her chores. He just couldn't stand his five year old baby doing aegyos to her. 


Baekhyun was pointing a cute little rilakkuma beanie. Sure, it fitted him. For the beanie was just the size of his head. His mother shook his head and got the beanie.


"What would you use it for, sweetie?"


"I'll prove that Chanyeol could turn me into something." he answered proudly and smiled. His mother, on the other hand, pinched his cheeks.


"What a cutie you are!"


Baekhyun giggle and took the beanie after it was paid.


- - - - -


"Hey, Chanyeol! You could try your magic now! Sure it'll work!" Baekhyun said after he had entered the former's room. Chanyeol pouted and closed the TV.


"No it won't work. I tried it for a few times already and it won't." he frowned.


Oh no, Baekhyun whispered. He reckoned Chanyeol already lose his hope. But he won't. Not now...


"Oh, come on! Just try it once! Turn me into a plushie!"


Chanyeol sighed and pouted before he stood up and went to his cabinet to get his wand. He also got a book which can 'turn Baekhyun into a plushie'.


"W-wait, uhm... Hickory Dickory Duck! Turn this man a plush! Just add i, e and there is... a huge plushie in my big house."


He twirled the wand upwards 3 times (that's what the book said) and pointed it into Baekhyun. The older on the other hand pretended he was shocked then twirled around and wore his beanie.


"Oh no! I turned into a rilakkuma! Oh noooo." he pretended to be shocked. Chanyeol on the other hand smiled and clapped hard before hugging his plushie.


"You look cuter Baekhyun! Hihi! I love plushies! I love you!"


Baekhyun hugged back the huger plushie. "You'll be popular now, Mr. Magician!"

 



IM SO SORRY I WAS LIKE SQUEALING WHILE WRITIng thIS?????? SO I CAN'T FOCUS? DEAR LORD, KIDS CHANBAEK IS SO ILLEGAL.