First Man

Last Boyfriend

 

Sulli’s POV

He was gentle and innocent. His long appearance and pretty face wasn’t the point that attracted me, but his personality was great that I couldn’t let myself get with him; because I had a lot of pasts. Even tough, he was my sixth man. I didn’t expect that he would kiss me. And you can say I am a bad girl, but you can’t say I am a fickle girl… even I am the one who asked them to break up…

“Because I want to be your last boyfriend…Choi sulli”

I hope he is the last one that I can spend my life with… 

1st Man :  Jokwon

It was winter. And I didn’t have any friends beside him. He was so gay and funny. I secretly fell in love with him and would never told him forever, because he was my friend. But one day, he was so strange…

“Sulli, you know you are so beautiful.” Jokwon said after I left from dress up room. I was so shy.

“I know you are jealous me. Hahaha. “ I laughed.

“Yes, I am very jealous. I will hide you from other man… so they would see only me. Hahaha “

It was a party night of university. He asked me to be his partner. The way he looked at me, made me thought that more than friend.

“Your eyes are so gentle.” He said as we was dancing slow. Accidentally, I stepped on his foot.

“Oops! Sorry… “

Jokwon laughed. It was a happy time for me…

…………………..

Knock knock…

My room was knocked.

“Who?” I asked.

“Me, Jokwon”

I opened the door.

“What’s wrong,Kwon?”

“Sulli… I have something to tell you…I’m leaving to abroad soon…”

“Oh… why?” I felt like something shocked in my heart.

“My parents wants me to help my uncle’s business and study business in US.”

“Oh…Great! You should go. You will have bright life more than staying here.” I was smiling while my tear also fell down.

“Sulli… “ He held my face to see him. I could see his red eyes of damp.

“…” I had nothing to talk.

“I am sorry if I need to say now. I don’t know if it’s too late. Before I go, I want to tell you about my mind… These years ago I kept feeling good on you day by day… “

“Huh…?” I looked into his eyes…

“I love you… Sulli… This gay friend loves you…”

I didn’t know he also had feeling on me too. He caressed my head before turning his back to walk away…

“Jokwon! “ I shouted his name before I ran to hug him from behind.

“Yes…?”

“Can I hug you for a long last time?” I cried.

He turned to face me…. He wiped my tear… then I could feel my lip was pressed by his. It was my first kiss…

As I woke up in the morning… He was gone. I looked at a red point on white sheet…I held my blanket tightly and cried as many I could….

After that day, I couldn’t contact him. And I didn’t receive a letter or mail even once from him…

 

-To be contined-


Thank you, everyone. especially, Sulli's fan.

I am very happy that you spend your time to read this. 

I am sorry if there are mistake in making scene. 

This is just a fictional story.