She

Last Boyfriend

Title: Last Boyfriend

Chapter 1

A hand was lift up to touch the rain as she was under a roof. The tear still dirtied on her eyes. Suddenly, her smiling appeared widely as a goldfish on her palm moved. It meant that it was still alive. Then she throw it into a lake…

Can you find me…?

--------------------------------------------

University of Korea…

It was a beautiful day. Everyone seemed to be happy when they met their friends again. One of those students, there was a tall man who was enjoy taking photos from his Camera. His name was Lee Jungshin, new entrant student.

“Hey! Jungshin-ya! You are also here! What major are you taking?” Jinwoon, the man with headphones on his neck.

“I am taking Communication of Photography Art. How about you…?” Jungshin said gently.

“I wanna be a famous singer… so can you guess?” Jinwoon smiled until his small eyes disappeared.

“Oh~Music Class? That why headphones with you… but I warn you don’t wear it when you drive.lol “ Jungshin chuckled.

“I will wear it when I drive if that girl find a new man who isn’t more handsome than me. Hahaha…” Jinwoon said as he pointed to a girl who was reading book alone.

“Why related to her…?” Jungshin looked at that girl. In his eyes were hiding something.

“She was my brother’s ex. She is a … He broke up with her because she has a lot of boyfriends. Make yourself safe or I will vomit blood if you are her next boyfriend.”

“But she looked so calm…”

“A gentle look of human can prank you. It doesn’t mean that kind of person is good… Goodbye, class is starting.” Jinwoon taped Jungshin’s shoulder before entering his class.

Jungshin took a photo of the girl; then he peeked her at the end of his eye as he was passing by her. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungshin’s POV

I saw her last year… She used to be my older brother’s girlfriend. My brother was suicide after he’d broken up with her for a week. And then… I had never seen her face again. I thought that she was the one that made my brother liked that. I don’t know if she remembers me or not. I don’t know why I keep looking at her as she is with her friends.

“Sulli, that new boy is looking at you.”

“I think he will fall in your trap again.”

I heard those girls’ saying then my eyes contacted with hers suddenly. She showed her gentle smiling to me… But I turned my back and walked away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my friend took me to a night club. I didn’t know why I came here…

“Milk please…” I said.

“Wtf! Are you still a baby? Give him a bottle of suju.” Minho hit my head.

“But I never drink it…” I refused.

“Learn to drink”

I drank… Then I saw a girl with smoky eyes in mini dress… She went to me…

“Since when you came to this place?” She talked to me as if we had known before.

“Because I want to be your last boyfriend…Choi sulli” I said it…

“…” she said nothing, then I pulled her into a kiss…

BLAH!!!

I got a slap from her… then she ran away…

Is she really a ?   

-To becontinued-