AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ms. Idol and Mr. Idol the Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First things first, I would like to announce that I'd probably won't be updating this fanfic until Oct. 25th due to my school responsibilities. I am having a thesis defense on that date and my Final examination was three days before it. I really have to study to pass my subjects.

Anyway the second part was, about Luhan filed a lawsuit to nulify his contract with Sm Ent. I'm an EXO-L, I love him just as I love Dara, JaeJoong, Kris and other Kpop artists. I cannot accept the fact that SM Ent. screwed things up again and never learned their lessons regarding their artists' health conditions. I won't ask nor demand to tell them what is happening because I know for sure that it won't change anything right now, that Kris left, and so is Luhan. I will just watch how SM. Ent's stocks drop so low, maybe that way they'll realize that the way they manage their artists are not as good as they expected to be. It is hard to see one of the member part away, again, that he will leave, but eventually we will move on when we learned that he is in a great condition, that he is happy. That's the meaning of a true fan right? To support your idol all the way till the end.

Lastly, this whole Jiko thing. Can we just support them? Do not bash the girl, I don't like the girl but I don't hate her either, let your oppa be happy even if it breaks your heart, that your OTP's ship will sunk. That's okay, just think that jiyong is happy with her, that is enough right? 

Uhm, I thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter