Cat talk + Coffee

Ms. Idol and Mr. Idol the Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's go Dee, Jjangmae's waiting for us about 10 minutes now." Bom said tapping her foot on the tiled floor of their front door. A loud crash was heard inside the dormitory making Bom turn her head on the sound's direction. "Dee? What are you doing in there?" she yelled.

 

"I.. Im fine. Its just that JaeDee doesn't want to go inside the carrier." Dara yelled back, "That cat is acting diva again?" Bom's eyes filled with amusement when she saw Dara walked out of the dorm with her back pack, Dadoong's carrier in her left hand and JaeDee following her behind. 

 

"Seriously Dee, what's wrong with that cat? He's the only cat I know who doesn't like being inside the cat carrier." She said and took Dadoong's carrier out of Dara's and and started walking to their van where Jjangmae is waiting. Dara looked below and saw JaeDee looking at her, she smiled and perfectly catch JaeDee into her arms then followed Bom.

 

Their trip to the coffee show was silent for Bom is busily playing with her phone and Dara looking outside the window with JaeDee on her lap sleeping soundly. Dara saw JYJ's picture poster making her thought flew to him. He is still missing, news about him were all over the television, radio and in the social media. JaeDee suddenly woked up and started scratching her jeans slightly yet easing her uneasiness, he might have sensed it that's why he did that.

 

"I'm fine." Dee murmured and touched and slowly pat his head.

 

An hour later, Bom and Dara safely arrived at the Cat Latte, it is a coffee shop that allows their customer to bring their cat to socialize with other cats. Kpop Idols like Bom, Thunder (Dara's younger brother), CL, Dongwoon of Beast and Jaejoong usually went to get a cup of coffee to relieve their stress and accompanied by their cats.

 

To tell you the truth, Dara and Jaejoong were spotted at the cafe in the past, the news spread like wild fire and pictures of him and Dara were all over naver and other social media sites but both of them denied that they went together and there was no photo of them. Dara even posted a picture of her wearing the same clothes in the same cafe with her brother Cheondung with their car Dadoong. The news died and a lot of Theians/Jaedara/vampire couple shippers felt sad and disappointed. 

 

The bell chimed as the two of them went inside, the Cafe owner smiled lovingly at the girls. Bom and Dara casually went to the old lady and sat at the counter stool, "Halmeoni, we missed you." Bom said and smiled. Dara nodded and placed JaeDee on the counter, "Is he yours? What's his name dear?" 

 

Dara chuckled as JaeDee walked in circle before he lay down on the counter. "Halmeoni, this is Jaedee" Dara said, the cafe owner smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter